Open Letter To Austin Gow from Reinholdts Player Agent Devise

Devise

Dear Mr. Gow,

I felt the need to write this to you not on behalf of my client Verner Reinholdt, who we all know is intending to play out the remainder of his current contract with you and then test free agency. That of course could change if you did the right thing. But no I felt the need to write this to you from Devise as a player agent. So hopefully you take this to bottom of your GM soul, and really consider it.

First of all I think the absolute start of any speech like this needs to really be.... FUCK THE PROCESS. Better yet, fuck you. Trust the process has transformed you into a bigger monster than Trollfecta and his stupid avatar change and cry for attention. Secondly, what in the fuck is wrong with you man? Trade value prices like that? You realize I'm a GM too right, so me talking with other GM's is actually just negotiations and talking. Like I'm sure other GM's would tell you you've basically out done old school @Banackock in terms of "over valuing" players. I don't know maybe you think because I know I want out you should have to charge more to ensure you don't get fleeced.

But guess what....GET OVER YOURSELF. We are all good dudes here, well most of us. Nobody is going to try to outright rip you off to acquire the services of an unhappy player they know will spend the rest of his career with them. They just aren't going to overpay because it's fucking me. You know Logan Laich, remember that guy? You also drafted me with a 10th oa pick, so there is that aspect to it as well. It's not like you trading me costs you some lotto or something. Lastly, you crazy if you think Calgary is a playoff team next year. That is all. Fired shots like my boy @Jericho taught me. 

edit - oh wait that aint it bitch, stop fucking posting the fan590 in the wrong section scrub. Jesus. GIT G00D 4LYFE

Edited by Devise

11 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

He always creates a hashtag to disguised his stupid moves. TrusttheProcess is just Yukon2gud of old. 

I get the idea but my Yukon teams kicked ass lololol. Feel free to disagree with my time in Calgary though. I've only won one cup and cups are the only way to measure gms

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I get the idea but my Yukon teams kicked ass lololol. Feel free to disagree with my time in Calgary though. I've only won one cup and cups are the only way to measure gms

So you're saying Trust The Process is a scam haha

27 minutes ago, Devise said:

Lastly, you crazy if you think Calgary is a playoff team next year.

I mean to his credit, Austin's not wrong there, they probably will be a playoff team in that they will make the playoffs. 

Although that hardly means anything going off the last few seasons. Fuck I think the VHLM teams would beat the majority of the sixth placed teams we've seen the last few seasons. 

20 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I do love how Devise writes all that holier-than-thou BS, and the response is still upbeat. Playing in Calgary just seems so much more fun than New York, results be damned.

12. :cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS (from Toronto via New York via Cologne): Jon Snow, 65 TPE
13. :cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS (from Riga)Luca Volkov, 56 TPE

14. :col: COLOGNE EXPRESS (from Calgary via Helsinki)Rask Rowe, 69 TPE
15. :rig: RIGA REIGN (from Quebec)Slava Aleksei, 76 TPE

Terrible GM

53 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

You're still doing it with your own player lol

Yep. Will tp extend and stay fo 5 seasons. 350 tpe dman - likely gonnabe very good. An entire career ahead of him.

So yeah, I wont acceptjust a single 1st. Sorry 

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

12. :cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS (from Toronto via New York via Cologne): Jon Snow, 65 TPE
13. :cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS (from Riga)Luca Volkov, 56 TPE

14. :col: COLOGNE EXPRESS (from Calgary via Helsinki)Rask Rowe, 69 TPE
15. :rig: RIGA REIGN (from Quebec)Slava Aleksei, 76 TPE

Terrible GM

You know I have more TPE than you, correct? Not to mention I make 8 TPE a week... So

Edited by Kyle

35 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You know I have more TPE than you, correct? Not to mention I make 8 TPE a week... So

Did you know there's still AT and TTC for him while you already claimed that? That will make it ~170 TPE vs 158 TPE, he wins.

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Did you know there's still AT and TTC for him while you already claimed that? That will make it ~170 TPE vs 158 TPE, he wins.

11 TPE? He's right I guess Eagles is a terrible GM. Such a shame he made such a terrible pick. 

Edited by Kyle