SEA/COL; S54 off-season

Gudnason

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Awful lot to pay for someone to ride pine then :P

But the 7th overall pick would probably be in the VHLM whole year. At least I'm forced to play V2A 8 games. #Value #That'sWhyYou'reNotaGM

• Commissioner
36 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

But the 7th overall pick would probably be in the VHLM whole year. At least I'm forced to play V2A 8 games. #Value #That'sWhyYou'reNotaGM

Future Prospect > Active goalie for 8 games.

I know you're just messing around, but just pointing it out. Even if that player stays down an extra season, you still have potentially 7 seasons with them. In exchange for that you got a guy that will ride pine 64/72 games (and he pissed about it since it's Zimmers).

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Think about Free Agency though

Long answer: I told Seattle I wouldn't do the free agency fucked with Axelberry. Teams are built around goalies. So odds are if I would go FA I wouldn't have anywhere good to good due to the goalie talent we have. Since Seattle traded me I have extended that same offer to Cologne. 

Short answer: he thought about free agency. He knew I wasn't going anywhere.

Robbie answer: go to hell

37 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Long answer: I told Seattle I wouldn't do the free agency fucked with Axelberry. Teams are built around goalies. So odds are if I would go FA I wouldn't have anywhere good to good due to the goalie talent we have. Since Seattle traded me I have extended that same offer to Cologne. 

Short answer: he thought about free agency. He knew I wasn't going anywhere.

Robbie answer: go to hell

Oh I wasn't referring to you.

Short Answer: FA's won't sign in Cologne now

Kendrick Answer: FA's won't sign in Cologne now

10 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh I wasn't referring to you.

Short Answer: FA's won't sign in Cologne now

Kendrick Answer: FA's won't sign in Cologne now

Right... if you say so. Because I stopped anyone signing with the team I was on recently. I'm not the LR cancer you think I am. Ask anyone who's played on a team with me. Take your additude and shove it. Atleast till punk trades your grumpy ass.

39 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Robbie has always been a good LR guy whenever I've played with him. That wouldn't prevent me 

After his recent words on a couple people, I think people would shy away.

38 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

After his recent words on a couple people, I think people would shy away.

I think they should shy away from you. Because your negative additude and your lack of cup in recent seasons. Almost like you've been cursed. I'll call it the Robbie curse since I got 3 in the spam for 4 seasons. 

Pretty much comes down to who would people rather be on a team with. A cry baby asshole who whines about everything and is horrible in the LR from what i heard.  (You) Not to mention lack of recent cups

Or the loud mouth asshole who doesn't give a fuck but is a good team mate... and wins cups.

26 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I think they should shy away from you. Because your negative additude and your lack of cup in recent seasons. Almost like you've been cursed. I'll call it the Robbie curse since I got 3 in the spam for 4 seasons. 

Pretty much comes down to who would people rather be on a team with. A cry baby asshole who whines about everything and is horrible in the LR from what i heard.  (You) Not to mention lack of recent cups

Or the loud mouth asshole who doesn't give a fuck but is a good team mate... and wins cups.

spam_classic.png?

• Victor changed the title to SEA/COL; S54 off-season