Potential Draft Locations

NotAVHLM-GM

With the draft coming up, Peter Quill expects he will be a first round pick. So let’s have a look at the possible teams he could land at.

Cologne (1st) – This is an option I just can’t see happening, Frank’s player was created at the perfect time and this gives him a big lead in terms of TPE over the other draftees. I don’t see Cologne drafting anyone but him.

Toronto (2nd 5th) – While anything could happen for the 5th pick, I am not sure what the plan is for Toronto, I have had a great 8 season career here with Remy LeBeau, but have not been back there ever since. Might be time again?

Riga (3rd 6th) – Was drafted here with Maximoff until I was traded away for the Bears. Was happy that I could help them win their cup and I know they are interested in me. But being early in the rebuild it’s too hard to tell if it will be possible to compete during my rookie years.

Davos (4th)  - An option I personally really like (and actually currently my favorite destination), they have assembled a team with some great individuals already and not having played for Davos before I would love to help them win a cup. I have no idea what their draft plan is and honestly think that 4th might be early for a badly performing Quill

Calgary (7th) – Another intriguing option and one I believe would be a perfect draft position for Quill, who so far seems to be my worst performing player. I still have no idea what the process is, but I trust it.

Seattle (8th 9th) – Still need to win a cup with them, so why not.

Helsinki (10th) – Okay, I will be gone by then.

For Quill

Edited by Green