S54 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

JardyB10

S54 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honourable mention to @gorlab Bobby Digital for performing what was previously thought of as impossible. You've exposed the STHS Skate-Shoot-Pass attribute logic in the most wonderful way, and achieved what I only dreamed of with Naomi Young.

Petenis was the MVP by a country mile. This is most outstanding season and if you compare Petenis season to past defensemen's seasons you see it wasn't even a great feat. However, the goalies had numbers that rival top numbers of all time.

Yeah, I definitely included Petenis for a reason. He may not have been particularly outstanding points-wise (though it was league-leading for defence, and 93 points ain't bad), but he also led the league in Hits, was 3rd for Shots Blocked on a > .500% team (the next highest totals among legitimate teams were 134 [Elijah Dotran, RIG], 125 [Titans Kronos, QUE], and 125 [Bobby Digital]), and won 9 of 13 fights! And while none of those wins were against Motherfucker Sharpe, he also didn't lose!

That said, I still voted for Maxwell, as I thought the forwards and goalies were still stronger, and while Maxwell maybe didn't stand out too much from Unassisted or even Kohler, it was still more so than Degrath did from Skye and Holik, all of whom are basically interchangeable.

That said, I would say there's certainly no incorrect votes this season!

Edited by JardyB10

I know the goalies have been great....but the majority of them were very very great

and it's not like they were high tpe level af....so I guess they just played as good as they should 

so that's why I went with maxwell