VHLM Rule Changes/Amendments

Frank

The following rules will take affect prior to the Season 55 VHLM Draft. 

1. Draft Pick Amount:

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd's for organizations have been changed and have now become 1,2,3,4,5.
  • No team may exceed 3 picks within the first two rounds of the draft. 

2. NO In-actives Free Agents

3. Cap space and signings:

• 7M cap - 1 Min/2 Max. This includes active free agents. 

4. Draft Pick Trading

• Draft picks may only be traded one season in advance. 

You forgot "No one named Robbie Zimmers is allowed to GM. Because he is Robbie and because he is too damn good. Too many people bitch and complain about his team raping theirs" But I forgive you since you "fired" me and created all this fun that I am having.

3 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

You forgot "No one named Robbie Zimmers is allowed to GM. Because he is Robbie and because he is too damn good. Too many people bitch and complain about his team raping theirs" But I forgive you since you "fired" me and created all this fun that I am having.

You were a fine GM but you can't drive away members irrationally. I like you Robbie but that's unacceptable. 

Just now, Frank said:

You were a fine GM but you can't drive away members irrationally. I like you Robbie but that's unacceptable. 

It was two members. One of which barely was active when it happened. Now i'm pretty sure he is gone. He was barely active even before it went down. My point overall is that for the 2 members I got in a fight with there was a a whole roster full of players I tried to help. I actually even admitted i failed you guys for not living up to my goal of getting everyone max achievement points. If that's not showing that I hold true to what the VHLM is all about I have nothing else to say. There was 20+ pages of me helping and actually asking for what you guys thought I should do so you guys had better seasons. If that's not caring to you guys then you are more blind than a guy with a stick. You guys didn't take any of that shit in account when making this decision. You took that incident with that one member and that other barely active guy and held it over everything good I did for players on my team. You guys did no research. This was a Robbie hunt because people bitched and complained about the anal raping for the next few seasons. Plain and simple. But honestly from the bottom of my non existing heart @Frank thank you for firing me. Honestly this is gonna be more epic than running a team. Bashing the 5 teams for the last few seasons before the VHLM folds is way better. Not to mention I go down as the best GM ever (in my opinion) for building the best team ever. A fact a firing cannot take away from me. Oh one last note if there is a top exec award in the VHLM (which I am sure there is) If I am not awarded it because truly I am the only option for S55 because what I did with a team that went from last to first and just dominated... okay i;m side tracking. If I am not given that award then I know I was fired because I am Robbie and not because the rubbish some people are spewing

Just now, BobertZ said:

It was two members. One of which barely was active when it happened. Now i'm pretty sure he is gone. He was barely active even before it went down. My point overall is that for the 2 members I got in a fight with there was a a whole roster full of players I tried to help. I actually even admitted i failed you guys for not living up to my goal of getting everyone max achievement points. If that's not showing that I hold true to what the VHLM is all about I have nothing else to say. There was 20+ pages of me helping and actually asking for what you guys thought I should do so you guys had better seasons. If that's not caring to you guys then you are more blind than a guy with a stick. You guys didn't take any of that shit in account when making this decision. You took that incident with that one member and that other barely active guy and held it over everything good I did for players on my team. You guys did no research. This was a Robbie hunt because people bitched and complained about the anal raping for the next few seasons. Plain and simple. But honestly from the bottom of my non existing heart @Frank thank you for firing me. Honestly this is gonna be more epic than running a team. Bashing the 5 teams for the last few seasons before the VHLM folds is way better. Not to mention I go down as the best GM ever (in my opinion) for building the best team ever. A fact a firing cannot take away from me. Oh one last note if there is a top exec award in the VHLM (which I am sure there is) If I am not awarded it because truly I am the only option for S55 because what I did with a team that went from last to first and just dominated... okay i;m side tracking. If I am not given that award then I know I was fired because I am Robbie and not because the rubbish some people are spewing

Ok

58 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate.

@Frank @Banackock

Point 3 is worded a bit weird. Point 2 clearly says there are no inactive FA's, so why does point 3 say that this INCLUDES active FA's? Does that imply draftees also must be offered a salary within $1M-$2M like VHL? And this would not fall within $7M cap because some teams have more than 7 players. Or am I misunderstanding this and the $7M is purely for FA's and midseason waiver pickups? If so, what salary do draftees get?

@YEAH!stlemania

13 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

@Frank @Banackock

Point 3 is worded a bit weird. Point 2 clearly says there are no inactive FA's, so why does point 3 say that this INCLUDES active FA's? Does that imply draftees also must be offered a salary within $1M-$2M like VHL? And this would not fall within $7M cap because some teams have more than 7 players. Or am I misunderstanding this and the $7M is purely for FA's and midseason waiver pickups? If so, what salary do draftees get?

@YEAH!stlemania

Draftees are not getting any money. The $7M is for free agents/waivers during the season as well as active free agents. There will rarely ever be active free agents in the VHLM, because you own the rights to a player for 3 seasons after drafting, and usually after 3 seasons you'll be in the VHL/above 175 TPE. You would have to be only claiming welfare or practice facility for 3+ seasons to be an active free agent in the VHLM.

10 hours ago, Corco said:

Draftees are not getting any money. The $7M is for free agents/waivers during the season as well as active free agents. There will rarely ever be active free agents in the VHLM, because you own the rights to a player for 3 seasons after drafting, and usually after 3 seasons you'll be in the VHL/above 175 TPE. You would have to be only claiming welfare or practice facility for 3+ seasons to be an active free agent in the VHLM.

Sucks Stolzy won't be able to buy The First Gen 5 TPE