Robbie thanks league for firing him

BluObieZ

It may shock you that Robbie Zimmers is actually not mad about being fired. Sure he is mad that there was no real thought put into it. To the point it seemed like it was done on a whim. If they actually looked in the LR and talked to players they would have gotten the real story... but you know that saying "you can lead them to the water but you cannot make them drink" the proof that Robbie cared about the development of every player on his team is all over the 20+ pages in the season thread. Something that was never looked into. No players were contacted, he was fired because priding his team on absolute league domination and having plans to do it season after season. Giving the other GM's and teams not much hope and not much to do. I mean what do you do when a bully keeps punching you in the face over and over. Sure you can fight back, but why if you know that you can't beat them. Robbie Zimmers released a statement today saying "I take this lame firing as a complement. If you can't beat me remove me and everyone can compete and feel happy that they have a purpose in a failing league. What I did in my one season as GM not many GM's can say that they also have. I built the best team ever assembled in the league, to the point teams were trying their hardest to fuck us over. Ottawa was even allowed to cheat by signing seven players when the limit was five. If I did that and not Ottawa you would have thought the world was ending. The uprising would have been insane. Also I only did what Ottawa did in S54 which is absolutely dominate. But since this team was ran by me everyone and their whore mom had an issue with it. A fact that I take and laugh about. People are so insecure about themselves that they rather bitch and complain till they get what they want. Rather than actually becoming a good GM. Fact is that I will go down as the GM to build the best team ever and you can't take away. You can't beat me so you had me fire. I hope you all are wearing life vests because you are part of a failing minor league. It's sooner rather than later when it will sink. All the hype I built last season was the little and I do mean LITTLE sliver of hope the VHLM had in generating interest. But hey, that is life. I am glad to not GM ever again since I know no team could have beat me. Also I want to add that if I had the chance to last the 3 seasons I wanted to be GM. I would have stepped down after my 3rd season after another anal raping season. But in the end I wish the VHLM as much luck you can hope for a failing league. I hope there won't be as much cheating as there was last season which I did none of. I hope every GM in the league is okay with the fact I was fired because you cried and could not beat me. i know for a fact at least one of the new GM's was very key behind the scenes of my firing. All because he can't do it to my face. Also because he knows he can't out GM me. He couldn't stomach being beat by my team over and over. It's sad quite frankly. So VHLM and VVHL Commishes I thank you for "firing" me. You gave me the best gift of all. The chance to go down as the best VHLM GM of all-time for building the best team of all-time. Thank you and goodnight"

Edited by BobertZ

I was with you until you called my mother a whore. 

But that aside, as someone who has recently returned, I'm not entirely sure what the fuck happened. I know the whole Nuck thing and that stuff, but it's weird to me since he chose to sign with you anyways. Oh well. It ended up being a clusterfuck all around but shit, show me a league where that kind of shit hasn't happened at least once. 

I'm pretty sure I don't know who you are, so I can't speak about your past if that's what's playing a role in this, but if you built this team legitimately, I don't see why it should be an issue just because you dominated.  Seems like it's gotta be because of you, your attitude, or something personal, which(and I might be in the minority here) is kind of silly. 

13 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

I was with you until you called my mother a whore. 

But that aside, as someone who has recently returned, I'm not entirely sure what the fuck happened. I know the whole Nuck thing and that stuff, but it's weird to me since he chose to sign with you anyways. Oh well. It ended up being a clusterfuck all around but shit, show me a league where that kind of shit hasn't happened at least once. 

I'm pretty sure I don't know who you are, so I can't speak about your past if that's what's playing a role in this, but if you built this team legitimately, I don't see why it should be an issue just because you dominated.  Seems like it's gotta be because of you, your attitude, or something personal, which(and I might be in the minority here) is kind of silly. 

Oh it is 50% because my past 50% because no one could figure out how to out GM me. They claim I alienated members. It was two guys who publicly attacked me in my LR. So i fought back. I am not known for tucking my tail between my legs and running from a fight. They claim its because of that and how I thought about winning first and not the players. But if they actually opened their eyes and looked in the LR they would have saw that I was constantly thinking about my players. They just don't like the fact for x amount of season no one was able to compete while I had fun raping it. It's not my fault that people wanted to play for me. It's not my fault you couldn't ice a competitive enough team. I will go down at the best VHLM GM ever since I built the best team ever. Funny thing is I know I will be FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY in the exec award. There is no way I get it even though I am the only logical choice. Hell I am the only choice. But whatever. This firing is the best thing that could have happened. The amount of PT's I can milk off this and piss certain people off is endless. It amounts to the same enjoyment as my one and done dominant championship. It's like a 2nd championship. Thanks guys! from the bottom of my cold dark heart Thank you for firing me!