Claimed: Jack Shephard RP

Higgins

tumblr_lp3n1mlQ6t1r0ex9go1_500.jpg

Jack Shephard #23

Center

Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA

Height: 6'10"

Weight: 240 lbs.

Been flying a lot. Yeah, that golden pass that they gave us. I've been using it. Every Friday night I fly from Los Angeles to Tokyo or Singapore or Sydney. And then I get off and I have a drink and then I fly home. Because I want it to crash. I don't care about anybody else on board. Every little bump we hit or turbulence, I mean I actually close my eyes and I pray that I can get back. I'm sick of lying. We made a mistake. We were not supposed to leave. We have to go back. WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

There is one reason why Jack Shephard continues his journey, the Island. The Island holds many powers and the answers to life's most detailed mysteries, and Jack will stop at no ends to return to the Island. Jacob was supposed to be the protector of the Helsinki Titans franchise into the future, but it's time for the top candidate to come forward to take his spot as the protector of the Titans. What do the Island and a ice hockey team have in common? Not much, but there is something special about the Titans, there's a lost link to the Island. If Jack is to ever return to the Island again, his journey first must take him through the Helsinki Titans as a hockey player.

2263291_orig.jpg

ADVANTAGES

A Man of Science

Becoming a great hockey player this late in life is almost unheard of, but through the progression of science, diet, exercise, mental toughness, physiotherapy, and alcohol, Jack Shephard is making his wishes become a reality. There is no luck. There is no everything happens for a reason. You make the most of the opportunity given to you, run with it, and most importantly you NEVER let go.

The Fight

Jack Shephard will fight to the very end. Tooth and nail until it's all over, or until the final whistle. He won't physically fight the opposition unless necessary, but intimidation is one of his strong suites. Born and raised as a fighter, he's overcome tragedy and triumph in his lifetime and he will use those experiences on the ice.

A Helper

It's in Jack Shephard's DNA to help people in crisis. A true leader of people, he can rally large groups of people to trust him through using his calm demeanor in stressful situations. If someone in his group needs help he will go out of his way to provide a solution, but if you are on the other side of the problem he will deal with you in another way.

DISADVANTAGES

Blinders

There is no question, Jack Shephard is a man of the people, but can he help himself? The answer is mostly no. As a leader he puts his alliances and colleagues ahead of himself, which may actually be detrimental to the rest of the group. He can become so fixated on one little issue and needs to be reset by someone close to him. Having someone he can trust on his team will be extremely important in keeping Shephard on the right track to success.

Obsession

His main obsession is not ice hockey, it's returning to the Island and protecting the Island. This obsession runs his life, there is no hockey if he didn't think there was not some connection between Jacob, the Titans, and the Island. Luckily for the Titans this is a hidden advantage, as he's currently obsessing over the Titans.

John Locke

They may not see eye to eye often. A man of science, and a man of faith. Is the Island their destiny, a sentiment pushed hard by Locke in the beginning, that may have creeped into Shephard's mind now that he wants to go back to the Island. They may but heads from time to time, but they have the same primary goal - protecting the Island. It will be interesting to see how their careers play out as they take a stop in ice hockey.