Pavel Komarov hangs them up

Gooningitup

4 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Being a GM and the early switch made him a disappointment. Hopefully i can recreate and have a final send off player im proud of.

Ps need help with my math for my carryover TPE. 

Since it's your 8th season your carryover would be 29, so you'd just claim the 30 free TPE for creation instead.

1 hour ago, .sniffuM said:

Since it's your 8th season your carryover would be 29, so you'd just claim the 30 free TPE for creation instead.

Maybe my english is poor but would i not be in my 7th off season as im playing my last season in 55. Just trying to clarify 

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Maybe my english is poor but would i not be in my 7th off season as im playing my last season in 55. Just trying to clarify 

I believe since S55 pre-season retirements already started you'd be considered 8th season, although I just came back myself so I'm rusty on the rules. If you're considered 7th offseason still, you'd get 33 TPE.

22 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

@JardyB10 @Will

Not that its a huge amount of TPE but want clarification on this thanks

I believe @damientheomen is correct, and this would be considered your 8th season, even in the pre-season. We could consider it to be your 7th season, but then Pavel wouldn't get to play his final 8th season.