USTVNow +. kodi/firestick

TurnDaddy

For those that know what this is and use it, have you been running into problems lately? 

I was running 16.3 and it stopped working, nothing I did seemed to work. I finally upgraded to 17.3 Kyrpton, reinstalled all my repos, of which they work, but this one is still giving me troubles. 

I went to to the actual website and logged in to see if I was typing in something wrong, but it works just fine. 

Just curious if any one here has experienced problems lately.

Yeah, it's just another way to stream live TV. They carry CBS, FOX, ABC, NBC, and a couple other ones(all out of PA though) It's usually been pretty good for me, so if heaven for bid something else isn't working, Reddit, castaway, etc, I resort to this, but lately I can't get the repo to work for the life of me. Was curious if anyone else had issues since it seems to just be the repo. 

@Jonessee27 Yesterday my wife said there was a mandatory update. The first time she tried to update it failed but when she restarted the firestick she was able to get it to update. Whole new layout and style for kodi now and it's working better than it was prior to the update.

Did you ever get it up and running again?

1 hour ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

@Jonessee27 Yesterday my wife said there was a mandatory update. The first time she tried to update it failed but when she restarted the firestick she was able to get it to update. Whole new layout and style for kodi now and it's working better than it was prior to the update.

Did you ever get it up and running again?

Yeah I've upgraded to 17.3 and I thought that being on Isengard and outdated was the reason it wouldn't work, but that wasn't the answer either. I've dumped the repo, dumped the zip, redid everything, to no avail. Might just have to chalk it up as a loss and forgot about that one for a while.