Claimed: Probably more correct mock draft.

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “junior ice hockey players”

*Aiming for the first pick...*

At least I'm trying. 

:col:1. COLOGNE EXPRESS:col:

D - Felix Savard, 198 TPE @Frank

It's going to be weird to not see Felix as the first pick. And I don't see @gregreg is going to pass this opportunity as Felix will speed up the Cologne's rebuild. Also, @Frank likes Cologne, that's enough to not let him to other team. 

:tor: 2. TORONTO LEGION (via Seattle):tor:

C - Rudy Ying, 138 TPE @punkhippie

We're about to have a hell of a battle between centers, but Hippie is more vocal on boards and has more TPE. I think he's the man who could be paired up with @DollarAndADream's Boeser and be a second Toronto's center. 

:rig:3. RIGA REIGN (via Calgary):rig:

C - Peter Quill, 102 TPE @Green

Probably I'm going to make a last second decision, but the advantage goes to Quill now as more safer option. Another reason for that is Green does PT's for Quill. not claiming welfares. Other possbilites: Scheel or Laflamme. 

:dav: 4. DAVOS DYNAMO :dav:

D - Dexter Lane, 118 TPE @Advantage

I would have added Lane in my shortlist, but he's not fond of my direction. Also, he named Davos as the most preferable destination. I know @Smarch was interested to trade his 4th pick for more ready player, but perhaps it's not going to be the case, especially when Advantage really wants to play in Davos. 

:tor: 5. TORONTO LEGION :tor:

C - Jake Scheel, 108 TPE @MD9

It's hard to put Scheel too low in this mock draft, although Toronto will have three centers if DAAD indeed is going to do that. But perhaps someone could play in wing, so I don't see a reason why Dollar is going to pass on Jake. 

:rig:6. RIGA REIGN:rig:

D - Nicodemus Raven, 107 TPE @Fowll

Another ''I don't know what I'm going to do'' situation. Right now I tend to grab Raven here for already named reasons. Also, I don't have a D prospect, so this could make sense. Other options: Laflamme, Perought or Bogdanovic. 

:cal: 7. CALGARY WRANGLERS (via New York) :cal:

D - Nico Bogdanovic, 108 TPE @Jonessee27

There are still couple of good draftees left and I feel @eaglesfan036 might choose the guy who really picked it up in last couple of weeks. Jones started with a welfare, but for now he's looking more hot and this could bring him higher than just an end of the first round. 

:sea:8. SEATTLE BEARS (via Stockholm):sea:

LW - Xavier Laflamme, 105 TPE @Laflamme

His VHLM GM job could improve his draft stock, but he's not the hardest working guy among most of first round draftees. If he is going to passed by other GM's, @Banackock is going to take him as one of BPA. 

:sea:9. SEATTLE BEARS (via Quebec):sea:

G - Key Perought, 113 TPE @NUCK

If I'll pass on Perought, Bana will gladly pick him up as he has some uncertanties with Axelberry's future. I know Seattle needs >200 TPE prospects already, but he will lose nothing if he picks the lone goalie of this draft. 

:hel:10. HELSINKI TITANS:hel:

RW - Les Clarke, 83 TPE @AwfulHomesick

Not the most vocal member on boards, but it's not like @Higgins is in dire need of any prospect now. Les is going to be a nice addition to the Helsinki's prospect pool and maybe he will make it into their roster. 

:tor: 11. TORONTO LEGION  (via Seattle):tor:

C - Corey Klopfenstein, 74 TPE @crutchfield

He had a nice start. but he fell down to welfare lately. Or at least welfares...Anyway, he still could be a steal, so this player shouldn't be missed by GM's. 

:col:12. COLOGNE EXPRESS:col:

D - Michael Kinkaid, 76 TPE @Symmetrik

Just like last season, Cologne can take a potential steal, this time it could be Michael Kinkaid. Might be interesting to see two steals in the same team, if @Rowe89 comes back. 

:cal: 13. CALGARY WRANGLERS :cal:

RW - Daring Do, 58 TPE @Eggy216

Another player, who does at least something. Maybe Eaglesfan could make him more involved into this thing. 

:dav: 14. DAVOS DYNAMO :dav:

D - Hodor, 50 TPE @Hodor

Hodor :( 

That's it and I'm out. 

6 TPE goes to Petenis. 

Edited by hedgehog337

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Didn't realize how many centers there were among the top prospects. Sets up some nice rivalries moving forward.

How about defence? There we couple of drafts lately with promising defs, but only few of them turned into something. This draft might change it.