ACES championship one for the ages

BluObieZ

If you are willing to admit it or not what the Las Vegas Aces did in S54 was just short of perfection. They lost a few games just like GM Robbie Zimmers said they would. But they dominated from start to finish. They now hold the VHLM record for longest winning streak and longest undefeated streak to start the season. People may have cried and complained that the big bad Aces must be stopped and stacking of a team this much cannot be allowed. This was coming from people that were ok with Ottawa being just as stacked in S53. The truth is that people are okay with anyone else doing it but when Robbie Zimmers does it then it's bad. No one had a chance against Ottawa in S53 and everyone knew it. Robbie did the smart thing and tanked the season to get the top pick in the draft. Luckily he held two other 1st round picks. The plan came together even before the draft. When Robbie acquired V2A. The goalie who's back he was going to put this all on. Next he built up a D filled with guys that more than half can play in S56. But you cannot forget that forward group. Putting that Forward group together was a straight up masterpiece. Everyone knew the team would dominate and they did that. From the start of the season everyone knew they would win the cup and they did. The straight up remarkable thing that happened was that with players wanting out because of playing time on such a stacked team Robbie managed to keep egos in check and win the cup. Sure he was forced to trade two players but oh fucking well. That is life. The S54 will go into the record books for the records they broke and they will be in the memory of all members for just how good they were. Everyone on the team did not care what people thought. They laughed and loved every second of it. Before this Robbie was known for "The Shortbus" but after this he will be known also for "Team Fuck You" Because no one on the team gave a fuck what others thought and said. 

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

No they had an issue with it because you disrespected draft hopefuls.

Two players does not make a draft. They disrespected me first. So I fought back. I was going through a tough time personally. I still got the 2 traded which shut everyone up. Point still stands it was Team Fuck You because no one gave a rats ass about what people were saying.

10 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Two players does not make a draft. They disrespected me first. So I fought back. I was going through a tough time personally. I still got the 2 traded which shut everyone up. Point still stands it was Team Fuck You because no one gave a rats ass about what people were saying.

Punkhippie got them traded. Just your overall attitude in that situation sucked ass and was a horrible display for our new members that were recruited here. Your inability to feel remorse made it worse.

It was Team Fuck You until it turned into Robbie's Ego Train and see how much he can do to prove he is a "big man". It was disappointing.