Post a Picture of your VHL Station!

Many people have started spam threads with different topics. This one is sort of like "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread. Show us your VHL station, or what the area around your computer looks like. I saw this on a blog and it was pretty cool. Describe everything in the photo and tell us what it's used for. I'll start I guess:

2014_01_14_14_25_02.jpg

External Harddrive (Beketov told me to buy it)

Logitech Speaks (Pretty good!)

A Vitamin D light

Mac

Aaron Rodgers figure

Edited by Kendrick

cAIXC30.jpg

Custom rig for epic lol'n

lamp

3 books (I'm reading the 4th)

Gift card I may or may not use

Logitech 5.1 for the bass

Vinyl beer poster from Georgetown

Boondock Saints poster that might self-destruct at any given moment

Edited by frescoelmo

• Commissioner

1389806745-U12444.png

• 21.5” iMac + 21” 1080p HP Display as second monitor
  • 3TB USB 3.0 Western Digital External (Backups)
  • 2TB Firewire 800 Seagate External (Media)
  • Coby Speakers
  • Magic Mouse + Magic Tackpad (never really use the trackpad but it was free)
  • Gaming Mouse

On my iPhone or macbook half the time but this is my main “station.” As you can tell, I really need a bigger desk haha. My second monitor is currently sitting on an old night-stand that’s 2 inches taller than the desk. I happen to get lucky and the bezel on my iMac makes the screens themselves line up.

Edited by Beketov

cgb7.jpg

Laptop, sitting on top of the old laptop, probably not the safest and most logical setup but oh well.

New (Good) mouse, very old PITT mousepad

Things lying around on the desk: Wallet, watch, gummy vitamins, box of GU packs, can of Diet Dr. Perky (off-brand Diet Dr.Pepper), latest volume of Runner's World, headphones, papers, jar of almonds.

Blackjack painting behind the computer (Poker one just above the height of the picture)

To the left outside of the room: Gate in the doorway to the living room, keeping the bunnies in so they don't get into my room.

1389806745-U12444.png

• 21.5” iMac + 21” 1080p HP Display as second monitor
  • 3TB USB 3.0 Western Digital External (Backups)
  • 2TB Firewire 800 Seagate External (Media)
  • Coby Speakers
  • Magic Mouse + Magic Tackpad (never really use the trackpad but it was free)
  • Gaming Mouse

On my iPhone or macbook half the time but this is my main “station.” As you can tell, I really need a bigger desk haha. My second monitor is currently sitting on an old night-stand that’s 2 inches taller than the desk. I happen to get lucky and the bezel on my iMac makes the screens themselves line up.

1496708_670440176339942_453102630_n.jpg

Desk.jpg

• Under desk approx. 1200 business cards left to hand out for my business, bass for my 5 speaker surround sound, broken stabilizer in back middle so my desk wobbles now, tons of power cords, and a receipt that fell off the back of desk
  • on desk from left to right credit card offers/junk mail/ink cartridges/check books/empty USPS mailer from ebay/speakers/dental floss/business cards of existing and potential customers/scrap paper with past orders/coupons to ace hardware (junk mail),pens,usb flash drives,deck of random duck dynasty playing cards someone bought me, a check for $109.98 from a customer, more junk mail, a starcraft 2 2gb USB flash drive, wallet, keys, another empty USPS mailer from ebay, random cash sitting/ oh and theres a blue movie ticket stub somewhere in the middle from Wolf of Wall Street.
  • 23 Samsung monitor for pwning newbs in league and viewing the VHL from a mile away
  • above my monitor you can see my light switch and the bottom of the thermostat for my electric heat in my room
  • oh also if you look at the door there is some white spackle/puddy used to fix a hole at some point

pCFFzIU.jpg

My setup is wherever my laptop is.  Usually around here, in my living room.  My laptop's seen better days, the battery's about fucked so it basically needs to be plugged in at all times.  During finals I live in the student lounge at school.

pCFFzIU.jpg

My setup is wherever my laptop is.  Usually around here, in my living room.  My laptop's seen better days, the battery's about fucked so it basically needs to be plugged in at all times.  During finals I live in the student lounge at school.

The extreme lack of car dashboard and windshield is disturbing.