Does Jacob Really Trust The Process?

Higgins

As the only member of the Calgary Wranglers roster that was not inactive this season, does Jacob still trust the process? Jacob had 18 wins playing with two no name forwards and a full defense core that was made up of computers. "I honestly thought at the start of the season I could be the first goalie to have zero wins in a season, or at least set a record for fewest wins for a goalie. The Wranglers started the season with 6 losses in a row and a record of 2-15 through 17 games, but Jacob turned the season around for the Wranglers. It actually cost them a higher draft pick, likely 2nd overall since they did not win the lottery so now they are selecting 3rd overall.

"Trusting the process got easier for me after the first 20 games, as in the final 44, Jacob posted 16 wins and held a save percentage of over .930 until the final sim with a double header versus Quebec that was rigged where Will simmed and the Quebec Meute scored 10 goals over the two games. "It was weird, it was like I did not have control over my own body, it was like de-ja-vu, I kept playing the game over and over until it finally stopped and I was left with a terrible save percentage in the two games, that I cannot even recall." Even with that strange blunder to end the season, Jacob will be on the rookie of the year ballot, so how's that for trusting the process. Actually he has a good chance of winning too, if you check the Season 45 rookie of the year voting, Greg Clegane won over the likes of Max Molholt! Clegane had a .916 SV% and Molholt had over 100 points and 52 goals as a rookie! "It does not matter to me if I win, I trust the process, and that process does not include the people that vote for awards" said Jacob.

Before leaving we tried to get an interview in with the new Wrangler for next season, Vernor Reinholdt, but he was absent from his new Wranglers stall in the locker room. Upon further inspection of his locker room stall we noticed a few things that may be of interest to the reader. Posted on the wall of the stall were two photographs circled with a red heart that looked drawn on with lipstick. The photos resembled Vikings manager Christopher Miller and the other showed a young man holding a quarter chicken dinner from Swiss Chalet, likely to be Kyle Snow. Under neath the photos there was a small inscription that read "RP + CM + KS = <3".