Sask

Win or lose, I will be stepping down as VHLM GM. I apologize to those guys there as they needed a GM who would fight for them everyday to make them better. I have not been that guy other than a few moves, it has been mostly CIA making lines since he joined the team. I have been way to busy to do anything over the past few weeks. It was pretty good run though for Saskatoon this year despite my incompetence, I came in trying to sell but no one was buying so I said fuck it and tried to pick up a bunch of players and make this team better just for Bo Boeser because he is honestly a great guy and I didn't want his season in the VHLM to be a bad experience for him. However, like I have been saying I have been terribly busy. I feel the next GM will have a nice time building his team with the picks I have acquired for him. Much like in Oslo, I sold off most of the players left them with Vernon Von Axelberry and a extra 1st round pick, it wasn't in the best shape when I got there but I didn't trade many of my picks if any at all and left them in decent shape I think for Bushito. Much like I left the Moscow Red Wolves in good shape for the next GM however, that didn't go well because the next three GM'S for that team went inactive. I hope the next GM can build this Saskatoon team into a contender especially with an extra pick in each round for the draft. 2 picks in the Top 5 and 4 picks in the top 10. That should be a nice core for the season and possibly the season after.