S54 World Cup Week - Bonus TPE

Higgins

:can::usa::fin:S54 World Cup Week:euro::rus::mercs:

Over the next two weeks (May 22-28 or May. 29-Jun. 4) anyone who completes a World Cup point task will be rewarded with some bonus uncapped TPE. For a media spot, a graphic or a podcast you can claim 3 bonus uncapped TPE on top of the 6 TPE. You can only do one of the three options for bonus uncapped TPE. Bonus uncapped TPE is claimable on both players, the regular portion is still only claimable on one player. Player signatures must be World Cup related images, not just text overlay related to the World Cup. World Cup related graphics that are not player signatures would be cool. Tag me and I'll approve the uncapped TPE.

To review, do only ONE of these three options:

Media Spots - 6 TPE + 3 bonus uncapped TPE

Podcasts - 6 TPE + 3 bonus uncapped TPE

Graphics - 6 TPE + 3 bonus uncapped TPE

General Ideas:

Predictions (Leading scorers, goalies, round robin, medals, etc.).

Historical (Past winners, team history, etc.).

Reviews (Rosters, rankings, etc.)

Anything World Cup related to build a little hype this season!

World Cup Rosters

Team Canada

Team United States

Team Scandinavia

Team Europe

Team World

Team Mercenaries

16 minutes ago, NUCK said:

We can get +3 each week or just a one time+3 regardless of what week it was done?

Or we can gain+3 or +6 over the 2 weeks?

It says 1 week so last week or this coming one

So how does this rule work?  @Higgins

"Bonus uncapped TPE is claimable on both players, the regular portion is still only claimable on one player. "

Does that mean if I do a PT for each of my players, with the +3 Uncapped for both, that I can use the +3 for both?

Meaning I get ....

Bo Boeser

6 Capped +3 Uncapped from PT for Player #1

+3 Uncapped again from PT for Player #2

and then Ironside gets the same?

Since it says the uncapped bonus is claimable for both, but not the regular portion. Or does that only apply if you do 1 PT?

Last week I did a WC PT for both Ironside and Boeser and they both got +3 Uncapped. Do I also get to claim another +3 uncapped for both via each other's PT's?

I'm confusing myself now, but I think you understand what I mean.

36 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

So how does this rule work?  @Higgins

"Bonus uncapped TPE is claimable on both players, the regular portion is still only claimable on one player. "

Does that mean if I do a PT for each of my players, with the +3 Uncapped for both, that I can use the +3 for both?

Meaning I get ....

Bo Boeser

6 Capped +3 Uncapped from PT for Player #1

+3 Uncapped again from PT for Player #2

and then Ironside gets the same?

Since it says the uncapped bonus is claimable for both, but not the regular portion. Or does that only apply if you do 1 PT?

Last week I did a WC PT for both Ironside and Boeser and they both got +3 Uncapped. Do I also get to claim another +3 uncapped for both via each other's PT's?

I'm confusing myself now, but I think you understand what I mean.

It means you do one PT for both players but both can claim the 3 TPE bonus. Only need to tag him in one of the PT's.

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

It means you do one PT for both players but both can claim the 3 TPE bonus. Only need to tag him in one of the PT's.

I get that, but it still doesn't explain my question, I don't think.

Like, if I make a PT that has the 3 uncapped bonus claimable for both players, wouldn't that mean that if I do 2 PT's, that they both get 3 bonus, claimable by both? So both get 6 uncapped?

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I get that, but it still doesn't explain my question, I don't think.

Like, if I make a PT that has the 3 uncapped bonus claimable for both players, wouldn't that mean that if I do 2 PT's, that they both get 3 bonus, claimable by both? So both get 6 uncapped?

As I understood it (though it's not explicitly said) the bonus is only available once.

So you do 1 PT that's world Cup related and get the regular 6 for whichever player and the 3 bonus for both. For your other player's PT you can just do a normal one or do a world cup one without the extra bonus.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

As I understood it (though it's not explicitly said) the bonus is only available once.

So you do 1 PT that's world Cup related and get the regular 6 for whichever player and the 3 bonus for both. For your other player's PT you can just do a normal one or do a world cup one without the extra bonus.

Yeah, I'm assuming that the bonus only applies once. But I'm just trying to clarify that, because it doesn't really say. :P

2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I'm assuming that the bonus only applies once. But I'm just trying to clarify that, because it doesn't really say. :P

It's a one time bonus of 3 TPE that is claimable on both players. You can do additional WC point tasks but you cannot claim the bonus again.