Las Vegas cruises into the finals

BluObieZ

The Las Vegas Aces have moved onto the finals. Which should not shock anyone. Las Vegas fans have chanted GM Robbie Zimmers name taking on the new motto that the players have set for the team this season. #Winitforrobbie Which when Robbie finally came back to the team and his office today he told the media that "I don't want the players to win it for me. I am just the mastermind that put this team together. I want them to win it for for themselves and win it for the fans. The people that deserve the win and the cup. I will always be here to build teams that will win but most of these guys will move on next season. I want them to think about this season and this team and remember all the hate, all the people talking about teams like this should not be allowed. I want them look back and be proud of what we did this season. We will not win it for me, a team is not one man. As much as I try to say it is. A team is a collective group of players playing for one cause and one goal. That goal is to hoist that fucking cup in four games. We will get it done because we are the best of the best. I have no doubt in my mind about it. The S54 Las Vegas Aces will go down as one of the best teams ever to play in the VHLM and that's a fact you cannot take away from us"