Hey

.sniffuM

I kinda flamed out if the SBA, came back, and people were cool about it. I tried GOMHL again but I just can't stay invested in such a low maintanence league, especially one for a sport I'm not such a big fan of.

But I'm gonna give this another shot. I'm also thinking I'll keep Jigglejawns (who's a VHLM FA atm). So what's up my dudes?

11 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

You deserve credit for bringing me back here. I came looking for this supposed beef between you and Robbie and stayed after reading the SHL Constitution thread. :P

Well then welcome back bud. Go to his page and you can see it.

Damien! My boy! What is up sir? Welcome back, really hope to see you stick it out for another whole player (or maybe two with Project Two now and all). League needs more HoF machines like you. How has life and all that been dude? 

35 minutes ago, Devise said:

Damien! My boy! What is up sir? Welcome back, really hope to see you stick it out for another whole player (or maybe two with Project Two now and all). League needs more HoF machines like you. How has life and all that been dude? 

Life's good, school's been time consuming but I have a pretty good summer job for a company that buys back phones and tablets, it beats the hell out of my old construction jobs. :P

How about you? How's the company man?

19 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Life's good, school's been time consuming but I have a pretty good summer job for a company that buys back phones and tablets, it beats the hell out of my old construction jobs. :P

How about you? How's the company man?

Expanding. We have a big project right now eating up most of our developers time and we have built a really good platform. Working from home has been an interesting experience. I've had enough free time that Kyle, Chris and a friend of mine basically expanded Pajodcast into it's own multi tiered youtube thing. Check it out, we poured content out. 

7 minutes ago, Devise said:

Expanding. We have a big project right now eating up most of our developers time and we have built a really good platform. Working from home has been an interesting experience. I've had enough free time that Kyle, Chris and a friend of mine basically expanded Pajodcast into it's own multi tiered youtube thing. Check it out, we poured content out. 

Ooh, nice. Maybe I'll make an appearance at some point. :P

Congrats on the expansion, man! :)

36 minutes ago, Devise said:

How do you feel about working from home 5 days a week? I only do 1 and know that I couldn't do more. Hard to stay focused IMO.

39 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Hi! I thought of you the other day because I'm connecting through Newark next week. Remember when I called and you thought I might be a college recruiter? :lol:

Hope you're good.

To this day I feel like an ass for missing that call, we put effort into coordinating it but Fairleigh Dickinson wouldn't leave me alone. :P