S54 Team Western Europe

Kendrick

I have the great honour of announcing the squad for the Western Europe team that will compete in the S54 World Cup. The selections were tough because of the limited players at some positions but also extremely cool to see the youth this squad carries with it this time around. Of course retirees of old will no longer be with us but will be watching us from the stands I'm sure. Without further adieu here they are:

Forwards

:uk:/:nya: C - Essian Ravenwing - @der meister (C)

:ger:/:que: C - Lukas Muller - @solas (A)

:ger:/:sto: RW - Tyson Kohler - @Kendrick (A)

:uk:/:nya: RW - Phil Shankly - @Phil

:ger:/:que: RW - Max Von Hohenzollern - @RomanesEuntDomus

:swi:/:hel: LW - Rudolph Schmeckeldorf - @Corco

:uk:/:veg: LW - Rusty Trombone - @Smarch

Defenseman

:ger:/:rig: Elijah Dotran - @Paramorise

:uk:/:rig: David Hamilton - @Knight

:swi:/:veg: Luca Volkov - @Kyle

Goaltenders

:swi:/:yuk: Key Perought - @NUCK

:gold::gold::gold:

Edited by Kendrick

1 hour ago, Jonessee27 said:

All this time I thought we were friends. 

You actually don't even below to this region. I think you're another teams player or Mercenaries if things don't go that route

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You actually don't even below to this region. I think you're another teams player or Mercenaries if things don't go that route

I figured as much, but wasn't expecting anything anyways being so low. Figured I'd just give yea a hard time. 

11 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

I figured as much, but wasn't expecting anything anyways being so low. Figured I'd just give yea a hard time. 

No I think you might have a shot at another team anyway

18 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Wait is 7F/3D allowed instead of 6F/4D?

In the sake of activity I needed to add people who were active instead of having someone miss out on some fun. I will shift back to Defense if needed

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

In the sake of activity I needed to add people who were active instead of having someone miss out on some fun. I will shift back to Defense if needed

No I didn't mean to be an ass. Just wanted to clarify whether it is strictly 6F/4D or just 10 skaters in general is the max? @Will @Bushitroll

6 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

No I didn't mean to be an ass. Just wanted to clarify whether it is strictly 6F/4D or just 10 skaters in general is the max? @Will @Bushitroll

I didn't take that as you being an ass, just asking if it was alright. I can't honestly say I know if this is allowed, I just did it to make sure active people were in the World Cup. I mean I only have one goaltender registered. We'll know when Bushito compiles his master list though.

37 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I didn't take that as you being an ass, just asking if it was alright. I can't honestly say I know if this is allowed, I just did it to make sure active people were in the World Cup. I mean I only have one goaltender registered. We'll know when Bushito compiles his master list though.

Alexander Wolf!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

Hm not the greatest of starts, let's turn things around :)

Any chance that I can be moved up from the 4th line by the way :D ?

Higgins missed that up, hopefully he changes it. i have 7 forwards.

1 hour ago, der meister said:

Yeah, @Kendrick, any line changes or anything you have up your sleeve to right this ship?

Ever so slightly. The issue is we have a disadvantage because our goalie is at about 100 TPE. We literally have no goalies this year

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Higgins missed that up, hopefully he changes it. i have 7 forwards.

Ever so slightly. The issue is we have a disadvantage because our goalie is at about 100 TPE. We literally have no goalies this year

The Robbie way would be to start CGY G1 ahead of Perought. :D