McAllister Gets Food Poisoning

SSP-header.png

Saskatoon -- Adjusting to the VHLM is not particularly easy for many rookies, but often, the issue comes on the ice. That doesn't seem to be the case for Gabriel McAllister, however, who has already put up 10 goals and 6 assists in 15 games. Instead, the issues for the winger have come off the ice, particularly after a recent team trip to Las Vegas.

Sources say that following a Wild 3-1 loss to the Aces, McAllister and few teammates went out to the Hustler Club off the Las Vegas Strip to blow off steam. Reportedly, a stripper at the establishment who goes by the stage name "Candy" enticed the young McAllister to use his teeth to grab a lollipop stuck inside of her lower regions, a request which he obliged. Some indeterminate time later, McAllister was treated for what is being called "food poisoning" at a local Las Vegas hospital.

"Yeah, I guess I'm feeling better," McAllister told reporters upon arriving back in Canada. "Still feeling a bit queasy though. I feel like that might not have been one of my best ideas."

According to team doctors, McAllister should be feeling better in time for the playoffs. The team, though, likely echoes the statement that McAllister had as he left the press conference in Saskatoon: "Fuck Vegas."

26 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

IRL, stripper part's not real, but I did spend five hours yesterday in a Vegas ER with food poisoning. God I hate that city so much. (And I'll have to be back in August for work again.)

Oh shit get well soon. But after you get well go find a stripper lol

4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Oh shit get well soon. But after you get well go find a stripper lol

Hah, appreciated. After leaving the hospital I went straight to the airport though - missed my initial flight back to Minnesota while in the ER, but Delta was nice enough to put me on a red-eye for free. Just wanted to be home.