Golden Ratio Sig CnC

Alright, here's a sig in Golden Ratio dimensions.  What do y'all think?  Opinions on stuff other than sizing are also appreciated, I'm trying to improve, but haven't been getting much feedback lately :lol: 

SokolovSige4be.png

@boubabi @solas @Bushitroll @Wasty @BOOM @gorlab @STZ @Cope @crutchfield @Mr.Baller @Beketov  (just tagged as many people as I could think of, if I missed you, sorry... no offense intended)

I'm not a big fan of the lighting, the bottom is dark and the top overly light. Also on the text I feel it would look better as a solid white with a little glow on it. Love that font and the coloring is great.

The golden ratio actually looks like it works really well here, I really like the render and text placement.  I may have to try this out at some point

I'm with Bushito on this one, the coloring is pretty nice and the font works well here, but the lighting is in particular what throws me off here.  Some (light) shadows on the face/upper body of the player might help to make it look less washed out, but the lighting you used here is a bit too overpowering IMO.

As the previous members have mentioned text and render placement is very good. The real issue here is the lighting it seems like you have dubbed you light effects on the signature which gives the sig a dark type of look instead of having a stronger feel to it.