Emil Martinov

Frank

Guest daBenchwarmer

Disregard please, I'm not the smartest person.

Edited by daBenchwarmer

Guest daBenchwarmer
Just now, Frank said:

That makes two of us. 

Funny guy.

So, do I have to wait for the other contract offers (assuming they're coming) or can I just sign right away?

3 minutes ago, daBenchwarmer said:

Funny guy.

So, do I have to wait for the other contract offers (assuming they're coming) or can I just sign right away?

That's entirely up to you. If you want to wait t'il tomorrow where I'd assume you'd get more contract offers. If not we're going to have to start firing some GM's. 

Guest daBenchwarmer
Just now, Frank said:

That's entirely up to you. If you want to wait t'il tomorrow where I'd assume you'd get more contract offers. If not we're going to have to start firing some GM's. 

Alright dope, I'll check in tomorrow after I get off from my flight.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Hey I was just co/assistant GM for Robbie while he was gone.

But @daBenchwarmer Las Vegas offers a $2 million contract for the last few games of the season and the playoffs if you're interested in reaching the finals and seriously having a shot at the Cup.

You might not get the most minutes, as we have five active defenseman ahead of you, but you'll be entered into the draft this upcoming off season anyways for your permanent VHLM team.

Guest daBenchwarmer
On 2017-5-11 at 7:30 PM, Laflamme said:

Yukon Rush offers $1M for the season

19 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Hey I was just co/assistant GM for Robbie while he was gone.

But @daBenchwarmer Las Vegas offers a $2 million contract for the last few games of the season and the playoffs if you're interested in reaching the finals and seriously having a shot at the Cup.

You might not get the most minutes, as we have five active defenseman ahead of you, but you'll be entered into the draft this upcoming off season anyways for your permanent VHLM team.

Appreciate the offer from the Rush, but I'll be accepting Vegas' offer of a $2 Million Contract. Getting that experience in the league's playoffs is what I need for my development.

5 minutes ago, daBenchwarmer said:

Appreciate the offer from the Rush, but I'll be accepting Vegas' offer of a $2 Million Contract. Getting that experience in the league's playoffs is what I need for my development.

@Frank @Banackock please don't make this guy wait as long as Ho Lee Fuck and Aackckqz Ky

@BobertZ new D