Bogdanavic Cracks Top Ten

TurnDaddy

EP-141109782.jpg

Ottawa, Ontario - Niko Bogdanavic may not yet be a household name, but he's certainly projecting to become one. At the time of press the Lynx defenseman had climbed to number nine in the TPE rankings of the Season 55 draft class, a jump of ten spots from last week. Will that mean Niko will see his name called in the first round come draft day? Not necessarily, but each day he gains ground on the leaders, is another day he turns heads and garners the attention of the VHL General Managers. "This has all been a blur."  Said Bogdanavic. "Coming across the ocean I had no idea what to expect. Everything has happened so quickly. I've hit the ground running so to say, and this has been a whirlwind. It's cool to see a new guy like myself climbing these rankings, but I know that it doesn't really mean all that much. Anyone can go Practice. It's how hard you practice and what you can show your coaches and future coaches what you're capable of. I have never been one to care where I am selected as long as I am selected. Would it be cool to be a top ten, top five selection? Of course it would be, but just hearing my name called would be a great honor and I would not disappoint my future team." 

nhl_draft_hockey_32924259.jpg?w=680

2 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Keep up the great work man. You must be a sleeper because I never knew about your existence (apologies) before you liked my century mark post.

No worries. I've been around sim leagues for many, many years. Mostly football, but have flirted with baseball, basketball, MMA, hockey, etc etc. If you have been in other leagues I've been going by "Turner" for a long time.  I went absent about three years ago now here after being burned out, but recently decided to get back into things. 

18 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

No worries. I've been around sim leagues for many, many years. Mostly football, but have flirted with baseball, basketball, MMA, hockey, etc etc. If you have been in other leagues I've been going by "Turner" for a long time.  I went absent about three years ago now here after being burned out, but recently decided to get back into things. 

Best of luck at the draft and the rest of your career!