Claimed: We have a trade to annouce pt2

The VHL just witnessed a threesome trade for the first time in VHL history! Wait what? no that's not true there have been plenty but this is still pretty big news just because. The Riga Reign and Seattle Bears sold off players to help with the rebuild while the Quebec City Meute bolstered their lineup for a hopeful deep playoff run.

To Riga Reign

:sea:Season 56 Seattle Bears 2nd Round Draft Pick

To Seattle Bears

:que:Season 55 Quebec City Meute 1st Round Draft Pick

To Quebec City Meute

Center Felipe Rodriguez

Winger Vincent Virtanen

Verdict

The Riga Reign get a early 2nd maybe depending on how the Bears do next season. So it will be around 11th to 14th overall which could become a nice depth player depending on the draft. It is better than getting nothing for a player like Virtanen. 

Seattle gets a 1st round pick this season which will most like be 7th overall to 10th overall depending on how the Meute do in the playoffs. Which is a pretty decent considering it is a decent draft. The Bears should get a nice piece with pick even if it ends up being 10th overall. Could be anyone of Peter Quill, Key Perought, Les Clarke or Nicodemus Raven. Maybe even on of the top 6 if GM's take one of these players.

Quebec gets two players who don't cost that much since they gave up just a late first round pick for two great players. Felipe added another centerman to the roster to help out Lukas Muller and Fook Yu. Felipe hasn't had that much success pointwise with just 2 goals and 4 assists for 6 points in 22 games since the trade but he has just gotten 14 minutes per game. I think the man needs more icetime in his last season. Vincent Virtanen has done just what he has been brought over to do. He has scored 8 goals and assisted on 13 goals for 21 points in 22 games. So he has been great in just 18 minutes per game. For the totals on the season, Felipe Rodriguez has 17 goals and 14 assists for 31 points while Vincent Virtanen has 30 goals and 33 assists for 63 points. 

I think everyone can leave as winners here, especially Quebec if they win the cup, Rodriguez hasn't been performing as much as we would have wanted but Virtanen has been great. Maybe if we were to switch the 1st going to Riga and Quebec giving their 2nd to Seattle would make this a bit more even because I mean, Virtanen is performing better despite Rodriguez having more TPE. However, that is just me nitpicking as it is a pretty fair trade all around. Good Job GM's for a pretty even trade.