SWC3 retires

BluObieZ

Sadly I could not get him to 800TPE I missed it by like 20 TPE... But shit happens. Wife had a miscarriage and everything else seems stupid and not important, because it is. Been planning to leave the league after the player that replaces V2A but now... I don't know and don't care. Sorry for the non insane Robbieesqe retirement for my most insane player ever but I honestly just don't care to do it. If you want you can go ahead and come up with your own theories as to how it would have gone down.

Yeah was fun to have you on NY when we did, I recall you mentioning your wife was pregnant and you had mixed thoughts. But obviously a miscarriage is a serious and likely pretty tough situation to deal with. Best of luck with life and all that sir. Obviously we'd love to see you back active when life permits it.

hey Robbie, that is such sad news to hear, I hope it all works out for you bud, I will admit I didn't like you before but that was before I got to know you in the LR and you are a great guy tbh. Like I said, that is just sad, Hope you and the wife are stronger from this unfortunate situation.