America what the hell!

Beketov

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Guy I used to work with (Bob Solomon) is running for a House seat just south of me (I'm north Allegheny County PA, just above Pittsburgh, he's south Allegheny County just below Pittsburgh - the guy who held the seat resigned because he told his mistress to get an abortion while holding a stance against it - Tim Murphy if that's made any non-local news). He's an ER doc. His main issue is healthcare, and who better to judge on that than a guy who works in it?

I know I heard about him (Murphy) out in the Philly area, and I'm pretty sure that one made national news as well.

15 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

I know I heard about him (Murphy) out in the Philly area, and I'm pretty sure that one made national news as well.

I thought it did, it seemed like a big enough story, but since he's the district bordering mine and in the same news area, I wasn't sure. Anyway, one of the people running for his vacated spot is this doc who until recently worked at the hospital I work at (he switched hospitals not long before he started to run). He's a good guy and I agree with him politically as well