C - Leilani Maleko

Laflamme

Just now, punkhippie said:

@Frank @Banackock What is the ruling on contract amount now it seems this season is a free-for-all for signing players? I think everybody else accepted $1M

The rule is there are no rules in the VHLM for the benefit of the most stacked team in history effectively ending the VHLM as we know it.

2 hours ago, Bushitroll said:

The rule is there are no rules in the VHLM for the benefit of the most stacked team in history effectively ending the VHLM as we know it.

Max is 2M so your offer is fine. Next season we'll have a cap in place. 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Max is 2M so your offer is fine. Next season we'll have a cap in place. 

Can I retroactively give players like Gisler and Ay Ay Ron, and all our other signings, an extra million then?

31 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Can I retroactively give players like Gisler and Ay Ay Ron, and all our other signings, an extra million then?

I would assume that once signed, they wouldn't be able to due to it already being set in stone.

27 minutes ago, TheGriff236 said:

I would assume that once signed, they wouldn't be able to due to it already being set in stone.

I smell BS since I'm pretty sure EVERY other player signed this season was on $1M. It's usually $500k-$2M but there is a $5M cap other years.

I smell BS since I'm pretty sure EVERY other player signed this season was on $1M. It's usually $500k-$2M but there is a $5M cap other years.

Well that sounds like something that the commissioners would have to handle themselves. I don't know much being new but that's just my assumption.

Just now, TheGriff236 said:

Well that sounds like something that the commissioners would have to handle themselves. I don't know much being new but that's just my assumption.

Yeah nothing personal against you at all

Yeah nothing personal against you at all

Understood. Yeah that's just what I gathered from it that it would make sense since they already signed that they couldn't make more already. Either way, if they could then that would be cool for them. If not, I don't think it will bother them that much really.

5 minutes ago, TheGriff236 said:

Understood. Yeah that's just what I gathered from it that it would make sense since they already signed that they couldn't make more already. Either way, if they could then that would be cool for them. If not, I don't think it will bother them that much really.

Meh it's not like salary is just an arbitrary number. There is a player store, where you are eligible for 5 TPE for 500k wink wink.

Anyways enjoy your stay in Oslo and uh we will meet soon

Edited by punkhippie

5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Meh it's not like salary is just an arbitrary number. There is a player store, where you are eligible for 5 TPE for 500k wink wink.

Anyways enjoy your stay in Oslo and uh we will meet soon

I opted for the PT upgrade because it seems I would benefit from that more.

30 minutes ago, TheGriff236 said:

I've signed 2 mil player this season previously but if someone from Vegas wants to call BS on the league I'm game for that. It'll be a complete mockery the other way.

29 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

I've signed 2 mil player this season previously but if someone from Vegas wants to call BS on the league I'm game for that. It'll be a complete mockery the other way.

Lol who have you signed besides Laflamme?

19 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Lol who have you signed besides Laflamme?

You've signed virtually everyone for free and then trade players for extra shit and then went way over the 5 mil rule before anyone else touched it. The rules were scrapped for your teams benefit who should never have been allowed to have 85 picks in a draft. You can say I'm a jelous GM but i'd actually make proper rules, follow current ones and make the VHLM less than a joke which it currently is.

11 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

You've signed virtually everyone for free and then trade players for extra shit and then went way over the 5 mil rule before anyone else touched it. The rules were scrapped for your teams benefit who should never have been allowed to have 85 picks in a draft. You can say I'm a jelous GM but i'd actually make proper rules, follow current ones and make the VHLM less than a joke which it currently is.

Pretty sure Ottawa is the team that went over the $5M cap first. And I pretty much gifted Yukon Key Perought and Fuk D World. What are you smoking

3 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Pretty sure Ottawa is the team that went over the $5M cap first. And I pretty much gifted Yukon Key Perought and Fuk D World. What are you smoking

You didn't gift shit you got players and had to dump some because they were sick of no playing time. you want to fight over bullshit in VHLM I'll be happy to school you. I work at 4 am, goodnight.  until tomorrow

16 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

You didn't gift shit you got players and had to dump some because they were sick of no playing time. you want to fight over bullshit in VHLM I'll be happy to school you. I work at 4 am, goodnight.  until tomorrow

Lol I got players? Sure if you count Alexander Wolf who is a 0 TPE goalie who I starter a couple of games to troll around? And I'm not the one who gave them no playing time. I'm only temporary here until Zimmers has his life sorted out.