Life fuckulation

BluObieZ

First off I did not know where to post this. It's an announcement which effects the VHLM but also it's just me venting... so I made this.

My wife this week started having odd pains that she and the doctors call not normal pregnancy pains. I have no clue what that means cause my lack of vagina. So my wife went to the hospital for observation Thursday night Friday morning. Now there has been some stress cause my absurd working hours this week 112 to exact (a bit more actually some days we did more then 16) and if you haven't noticed I'm a pretty intense guy and set in my ways. But! Having said that I love my wife and I tried to lower the stress to a minimum during this 9 months. Well... I tried! I get a call oh... about 10min ago that we lost the baby. So now I sit in a shuttle  (fucking shitty van) being driven back to crew park so I can go be with my wife. 

I've had a rough week because of 16hr days for 7 days because the impending writers strike may 2nd. Then I log on and get shit fucked by two clowns trying to fuck me over. I reacted the way I did because of all the shit that's going on. I do not apologize. I am just saying why I said and did the things I did. In the end the clowns and the league got what they wanted and that was a trade. 

I am  of writing this not looking for pity or people to feel bad for me or give me attention. It's just me venting and me saying if I fuck off for a few days you know why. I am a tough fucker, I can take a lot of shit, I'm hard headed and i just need to be with my wife and maybe figure out what if anything i did wrong to cause this. I am still the Las Vegas Aces GM. I do not intend to abandon my team. @punkhippie will do lines for me till I say I'm back to fully take that over. If you want to trade with me, you still have to deal with me sorry but that's just how it is. 

Having said that all I am pulling up to my car now. So I will leave this with saying I am not abandoning my Vegas Aces, I am not abandoning my obligations to my players Covington and Axelberry. I just don't think I'll be able to get a MS or any PT Done this week. You know I maybe a heartless fucking assholebut my wife and my son hold a spot in my non existent black heart. So with that all said. I will be back in the next few days. Just need a few days to be with her. So don't fire me as GM since I do not deserve to lose the job because of this. And also I'm using this as vhl.com article even if it's Robbie related and not league related. Try n stop me.

Edited by BobertZ

2 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

my lack of vagina

Damn those hookers cockblocking Zimmers down in Vegas.

On a more serious note, VHL isn't probably where you should be after 10 minutes... I know you care about the Aces but take care of your life first, in a good way, just for everyone that hates you know that it's just all fun and games.

Hope to see you back relaxing and enjoying here down the road once you all get sorted out.

Just now, punkhippie said:

Damn those hookers cockblocking Zimmers down in Vegas.

On a more serious note, VHL isn't probably where you should be after 10 minutes... I know you care about the Aces but take care of your life first, in a good way, just for everyone that hates you know that it's just all fun and games.

Hope to see you back relaxing and enjoying here down the road once you all get sorted out.

Needed something to do for the long shitty ride back to crew parking. I had to wait 10min for the shuttle and began writing this as I was being driven to my car. I didn't stop my life to write this. I just happened to be waiting to get to my car.

Game shit is game shit! Regardless of my opinion of you at this moment I feel deeply for you at this point. My wife and I lost a baby less than a year ago, all I can say is hold her tight and allow her to grieve on you. Be strong and head to your own place after and one of your own.

Sorry to hear about your sorrow.