Player Page Updater(s)

Will

• Senior Admin

I'm looking for 1-2 members to get the VHL player pages updated with awards, statistics, and player movement. Here's an example of what player pages should look like, though obviously its been a couple seasons since they have been updated.

Statlines (i.e. 'S48(TOR) 72GP | 18G - 45A - 63P | +57 | 243SHT | 5GWG | 54PIM | 72HIT | 103SB') for each player will be provided to you for every regular season and playoffs, so you will not need to type those manually at all. However there is obviously still quite a bit of work involved with sorting out player movements and award winners. 

The usual payment will be as follows: 2 TPE per week from the end of the regular season to the end of off-season and 1 TPE per week during the season (it's expected there won't be any work during much of the regular season).

Since they haven't been updated in awhile though, I will work out some extra payments with the chosen hires for getting everything back up to date. After that it will be the pay as described above. Apply below!

:vhl:

• Senior Admin
On 4/30/2017 at 0:21 PM, CowboyinAmerica said:

Hi. Jobless person here applying :ph34r:

Hired.

Cowboy's just getting back to the league after a break so we'll get him going again with the first spot.

On 4/29/2017 at 9:14 PM, Smarch said:

I offered to do this a while back and you told me to hold off so I did the HOF, so I'm back again asking away 

And we'll give Smarch a spot too, he's always good for updating things for me and he doesn't really have a paying job atm outside of his mag column. 

Welcome aboard and thanks to others for applying, there will be more job postings soon. 

• Will locked this topic
  • Smarch unlocked this topic
On 4/29/2017 at 5:59 PM, Will said:

I'm looking for 1-2 members to get the VHL player pages updated with awards, statistics, and player movement. Here's an example of what player pages should look like, though obviously its been a couple seasons since they have been updated.

Statlines (i.e. 'S48(TOR) 72GP | 18G - 45A - 63P | +57 | 243SHT | 5GWG | 54PIM | 72HIT | 103SB') for each player will be provided to you for every regular season and playoffs, so you will not need to type those manually at all. However there is obviously still quite a bit of work involved with sorting out player movements and award winners. 

The usual payment will be as follows: 2 TPE per week from the end of the regular season to the end of off-season and 1 TPE per week during the season (it's expected there won't be any work during much of the regular season).

:vhl:

Re-opening this as @CowboyinAmerica and myself have new jobs

• Smarch locked this topic