S54 LVA/YUK

Gudnason

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Finally a resolve.

*I will ignore the part where both those VHLM rights are non-existent because both players are over 200 TPE haha

Doesn't change the fact that Yukon still hold their rights for the remainder of the season :P

Thanks for this, everyone. Truly wish it hadn't gone this way but I am glad it's resolved.

I'm back in the Yukon, time to find me a polar bear and a igloo to come home to!

14 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Doesn't change the fact that Yukon still hold their rights for the remainder of the season :P

I think those get squashed at 201 TPE haha

12 hours ago, punkhippie said:

So what if they are sent down to the minors and pass waivers?

Well after 200 TPE they can't play in the VHLM's regardless of if they pass waivers.

22 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Finally a resolve.

*I will ignore the part where both those VHLM rights are non-existent because both players are over 200 TPE haha

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that Wolf is technically my player, not Yukon's. :P

2 hours ago, punkhippie said:

You can have Wolf back if you give Zimmers Fong.

If I wanted Wolf back I would just bitch and have this trade nixed, but there's no need for that.

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that Wolf is technically my player, not Yukon's. :P

"And I'm willing to ignore the fact that you're a bitch....naw but can you imagine if I was like that." - Stewie Griffin

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

"And I'm willing to ignore the fact that you're a bitch....naw but can you imagine if I was like that." - Stewie Griffin

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that no administration actually approved this trade in writing, but the players are already playing for their new teams. :ph34r:

Just now, punkhippie said:

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that no administration actually approved this trade in writing, but the players are already playing for their new teams. :ph34r:

They don't have to, it was approved by both acting GM's in this case.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

They don't have to, it was approved by both acting GM's in this case.

Then I'm willing to ignore the fact the rule book doesn't state that a trade is approved once both GMs accept. :P

Okay time to cut it out lol

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

If I wanted Wolf back I would just bitch and have this trade nixed, but there's no need for that.

you can't have 3 goalies every season dang nabbit.