S54 LVA/YUK

Gudnason

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Finally a resolve.

*I will ignore the part where both those VHLM rights are non-existent because both players are over 200 TPE haha

Doesn't change the fact that Yukon still hold their rights for the remainder of the season :P

Thanks for this, everyone. Truly wish it hadn't gone this way but I am glad it's resolved.

I'm back in the Yukon, time to find me a polar bear and a igloo to come home to!

22 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Finally a resolve.

*I will ignore the part where both those VHLM rights are non-existent because both players are over 200 TPE haha

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that Wolf is technically my player, not Yukon's. :P

2 hours ago, punkhippie said:

You can have Wolf back if you give Zimmers Fong.

If I wanted Wolf back I would just bitch and have this trade nixed, but there's no need for that.

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that Wolf is technically my player, not Yukon's. :P

"And I'm willing to ignore the fact that you're a bitch....naw but can you imagine if I was like that." - Stewie Griffin

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

"And I'm willing to ignore the fact that you're a bitch....naw but can you imagine if I was like that." - Stewie Griffin

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that no administration actually approved this trade in writing, but the players are already playing for their new teams. :ph34r:

Just now, punkhippie said:

And I'm willing to ignore the fact that no administration actually approved this trade in writing, but the players are already playing for their new teams. :ph34r:

They don't have to, it was approved by both acting GM's in this case.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

They don't have to, it was approved by both acting GM's in this case.

Then I'm willing to ignore the fact the rule book doesn't state that a trade is approved once both GMs accept. :P

Okay time to cut it out lol

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

If I wanted Wolf back I would just bitch and have this trade nixed, but there's no need for that.

you can't have 3 goalies every season dang nabbit.