Something To Prove!

Laflamme

hqdefault.jpg

Growing up Laflamme was told many things that helped him become the player he is today. These things that really helped motivate him were " if you are first, your last" and " Hard work always pays off". Following these two statements, Laflamme has become one of the top most active players on the VHL forum. General Managers are starting to notice and assuring Xavier that if he continues to work hard, there will be a spot on their roster for him. 

Laflamme is here to prove to the VHL who he is. His creator has made a few faulty creates that has given him a bad name, and he wants to change that. That is he biggest thing at this time. When draft time comes Laflamme wants people to see his name and think "oh this guy is awesome and very dedicated, I want him on my team!" There is no doubt at the pace that Laflamme is going that this will be achieved. 

We managed to catch "Laflamme" watching to his car after a game last week and he gave us a statement; " I will be a Hall Of Famer, you can count on that." - Xavier Laflamme