Edition 326

STZ

lol, who gives a fuck Robbie, you're still in my locker room. You have no proof of jack shit besides me seeing If it's viable to set up a team able to compete with the Aces. You realize now that there are enough actives on all the other teams that we could actually make the season fun for them as well and that scares you because you won't get your freebie record season. You don't want competition, you say you do but you don't. All you really want to do is have a free ride season where you can chirp off about how great you are. If you wanted competition you wouldn't try to threaten anyone who makes a trade you don't approve of. What a little rat goof.

1 hour ago, Bushitroll said:

lol, who gives a fuck Robbie, you're still in my locker room. You have no proof of jack shit besides me seeing If it's viable to set up a team able to compete with the Aces. You realize now that there are enough actives on all the other teams that we could actually make the season fun for them as well and that scares you because you won't get your freebie record season. You don't want competition, you say you do but you don't. All you really want to do is have a free ride season where you can chirp off about how great you are. If you wanted competition you wouldn't try to threaten anyone who makes a trade you don't approve of. What a little rat goof.

I may have access to your little pathetic locker room. But I don't need to step foot in it to know what I know. I have moles on teams bud. I have proof of collusion which last I checked was against the rules. Go ahead build a team lol. I have all the best players. I have nothing to fear. 

Collusion is cheating and big pussy move. Try it and I will shoot it down. When I have quotes from high up people who are down to take me down no matter what i think that's evidence enough.

So I hereby challenge to build your team the clean and none cheating way. If you can do that and beat me good on you. But something tells me that you can't do that. 

41 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I may have access to your little pathetic locker room. But I don't need to step foot in it to know what I know. I have moles on teams bud. I have proof of collusion which last I checked was against the rules. Go ahead build a team lol. I have all the best players. I have nothing to fear. 

Collusion is cheating and big pussy move. Try it and I will shoot it down. When I have quotes from high up people who are down to take me down no matter what i think that's evidence enough.

So I hereby challenge to build your team the clean and none cheating way. If you can do that and beat me good on you. But something tells me that you can't do that. 

Yeah you're scared, if you weren't you'd welcome competition and making the minors fun for everyone instead of turning into a whining baby. Your the GM who is all about his stats and not about grooming players.

Edited by Bushitroll

3 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

Yeah you're scared, if you weren't you'd welcome competition and making the minors fun for everyone instead of turning into a whining baby. Your the GM who is all about his stats and not about grooming players.

Lol come at as bro. We have the best players in the league. You can try and fail. You will either fail because you cheat or you will fail because your pathetic team is...well... pathetic. See you girls in tomorrow's sim. The way my d is playing you may even make it more interesting then the first 2.

3 hours ago, Bushitroll said:

Zimmers is grooming the Anderson agency's first superstar

6 hours ago, BobertZ said:

Lol come at as bro. We have the best players in the league. You can try and fail. You will either fail because you cheat or you will fail because your pathetic team is...well... pathetic. See you girls in tomorrow's sim. The way my d is playing you may even make it more interesting then the first 2.

Dat moment when Boeser isn't one of the "best players in the league"

giphy.gif

• Commissioner

What do you mean clearly I can't keep up this pace, I'm only on pace for a 48 shutout season :P (allowing for Power to play 8)

6 hours ago, Frank said:

@Devise You shouldn't be offended you're a GM player. Also you weren't exactly hoarding TPE prior to the draft, nothing against your player but I can see why GM's avoid other GM's players. 

no kidding. he pretty much went the exact spot that most mock drafts predicted.

"Secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose. Acting in collusion with the enemy." I feel like the dictionary definition of "collusion" doesn't include the word in it's definition...

6 hours ago, Higgins said:

no kidding. he pretty much went the exact spot that most mock drafts predicted.

Pablo had 8 TPE more than me at draft and I handily told Davos I could see myself sticking a career there. It's fine for me to be bummed honestly. 

23 minutes ago, Devise said:

Pablo had 8 TPE more than me at draft and I handily told Davos I could see myself sticking a career there. It's fine for me to be bummed honestly. 

Brovy has a better track record with players though, having Laich and Humbert on your resume didn't help likely. Although Power is tracking well. 

Just now, Frank said:

Brovy has a better track record with players though, having Laich and Humbert on your resume didn't help likely. Although Power is tracking well. 

Sure I'm aware of what happened, it isn't that GMs didn't have reasons. I get all that. 

23 minutes ago, Devise said:

The reason is he told he he would switch to defense, as I didn't need three forwards from the draft