Pajodcast Media Youtube Channel

Devise

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

Ryan brings in backup with @Advantage and special guest @YEAH!stlemania to up my Overwatch game! New episodes of Overwatch Acadamy every Friday!

Looking back, I realise I gave some misleading info regarding "shields" when you were playing Orisa (around 45:40) because I didn't catch who you were playing as. Basically:

- Armor is yellow in the health bar, it offers more defense than the regular HP, but it doesn't regenerate over time. It will come back though if you get healed via healer or health pack.

- Shields is the blue in the health bar. It doesn't offer any additional defensive properties like Armor, but it will regenerate after a period of not being attacked. Like Armor, shields can be healed by a healer/health pack as well.  

Also the reason the Mei ult didn't work in the first game is because they killed you as you were using it. Once it's down, if they kill you, it will still continue to work, but if they kill you as it's casting, it's basically cancelled. 

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

4 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

you guys really do have the faces for radio.

:fish:

:th_holtzhappy:

OUR FACES AREN'T EVEN IN THAT ONE YOU DICK!

Come on man, we literally show our faces on everything else..

On 5/26/2017 at 6:56 PM, Jericho said:

OUR FACES AREN'T EVEN IN THAT ONE YOU DICK!

Come on man, we literally show our faces on everything else..

well you see it was a good assumption that it would be in there since its everywhere else. you know what Kyle shut up. go back to be inactive

:thedonald:

Did you find our old epsiodes to be way too long? Now we're cutting each session into five 20-30 minute videos instead of a super long video for each session!

OH SHIT! You ever heard of Factorio? You want to watch two dudes make a factory and go into SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON A ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT THE VERY END..because we don't have even a little bit of the science to do it yet!

Do you guys want to know what's up with E3? Do you NOT want to have to watch 6 years of content to figure out what happened? We did that shit for you, so check out what Ryan, Chris, Shane and I had to say on the subject!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI5caDhYgG8

ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO IS FINALLY HERE!

tldr: Casts moving to monthly (not inckuding the VHL Pajodcast)

Features uploaded twice a day, five times a week!

Gonna be doing Patreon at some point so we can afford to make better stuff!

I made a new blog Post over on GB to try to get us some exposure both for our channel and for the VHL. Just kind of details our story, how I came to be in both the VHL and GB and then eventually make a YT channel. 

https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/how-patrick-klepek-and-giant-bomb-led-to-me-becomi-1811910/#0

Feel free to give it a read if anyone is interested. Who knows maybe we also get a member or two from it. :cheers: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/12/2018 at 9:09 PM, Higgins said:

I gotta respect the grind

keep it up boys

You get a delayed like. But for real, that is kind of our perspective on this whole thing and has been from the start. I will say though that we've doubled down and the 3 of us have really taken the channel "seriously" in the sense that we are going hard with it. While we would love an audience, our most important mindset is to just keep growing and getting better at what we do, and keep putting out content. We figure if someone happens upon our channel and loves us? Then they have a mountain of content to enjoy. Kind of treat it like a product if you will, at a certain point just about showing the customers what your doing and what you can deliver on. 

So we keep grinding away. If anyone here enjoys watching people play games (which we've doubled down on far more than podcasts) then you can see tons of various playthroughs. Kyle and I finished FF10 and have moved onto Kingdom Hearts. Chris and Kyle have MLB going. We also have Uncharted, Horizon, and other playthroughs up on the channel. 

• 5 months later...