Pajodcast Media Youtube Channel

Devise

1 hour ago, flyersfan1453 said:

@Devise when is @Jericho coming back? He's gotta write like 250 words and do trivia for 11 TPE a week.

Coming back isn't really the word I'd use with him. It'd be more, what is the chance Jericho decides he's even interested in the VHL ever again? Less than 1 percent also. It has nothing to do with the earning TPE stuff, he was never really a big hockey guy. But more than that, he hasn't even had time to like...edit for our channel in a while tbh as we are sitting on over a series worth of content we still have yet to put up. He's been busy after getting married dealing with a new job working way more fluctuating hours and has taken a huge interest in both DnD and Critical Role on top of League which he also plays and watches. 

I regret to say too I really do not know how much longer @Advantage and myself will be lasting around here. I'll probably be the last soldier to fall, but ADV has some personal stuff going on himself and after another GM run here has been feeling the pressure. I know our Malmo boys know he's contemplated stepping down. I know the sim is some of it for ADV, but tbh he's not the only one I've seen bummed regarding the parity. I'll go a few more players after Markus for sure, especially while earning simmer TPE but we'll see how things shake out. 

Time and age eventually consumes us all. :( 

2 hours ago, Devise said:

Coming back isn't really the word I'd use with him. It'd be more, what is the chance Jericho decides he's even interested in the VHL ever again? Less than 1 percent also. It has nothing to do with the earning TPE stuff, he was never really a big hockey guy. But more than that, he hasn't even had time to like...edit for our channel in a while tbh as we are sitting on over a series worth of content we still have yet to put up. He's been busy after getting married dealing with a new job working way more fluctuating hours and has taken a huge interest in both DnD and Critical Role on top of League which he also plays and watches. 

I regret to say too I really do not know how much longer @Advantage and myself will be lasting around here. I'll probably be the last soldier to fall, but ADV has some personal stuff going on himself and after another GM run here has been feeling the pressure. I know our Malmo boys know he's contemplated stepping down. I know the sim is some of it for ADV, but tbh he's not the only one I've seen bummed regarding the parity. I'll go a few more players after Markus for sure, especially while earning simmer TPE but we'll see how things shake out. 

Time and age eventually consumes us all. :( 

I found out pretty early on in my Riga GM Reign (ba dum sh) that I wouldn't survive if I kept GMing in the bigs once I hit "real life". Real Life is stressful enough as it is...and GMing is stressful in the fact that you're sort of responsible for the happiness/enjoyment of too many others in the site directly in a way that you're not really as part of the BoG or (former) Blue Team...that's more keeping the league sane on a large scale, so you're not really directly responsible for individual members like you are VHL GMing.