Pajodcast Media Youtube Channel

Devise

Hey everyone, so remember how we were going to be branching the Pajodcast into more than just a VHL thing? Well the process for that has begun. I encourage everyone who is interested to check out our channel here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoUuruowpMF9NWJXScKknfg

We will be uploading all future editions of the VHL Pajodcast here, and yes I can confirm that they are all going to be with webcam from this point on. So get used to seeing our faces. On top of that we will also be uploading several new casts most weekly with a few maybe being every two weeks. The casts are Controllers and Keyboards (Game related) Sequels and Spin-Offs (Movie/TV related), Feedback and Filibusters (News/Current Events), and lastly Champions and Challengers (Sports). We have already uploaded a couple of rather fun shows last night, and you can feel free to view them, share them, do whatever if you enjoy hearing us/seeing us. 

We will have more art featured in the videos as well, as Boubabi and Bushito both agreed to help us with some graphics separately. Bushito is going to give us some Channel Art, and Boubabi is helping us with a logo to use as an overlay with some different options for the different shows. 

Anyway that is my spiel. I really appreciate anyone taking the time to listen and hope people who do enjoy. :cheers: 

Just now, Devise said:

My longtime friend and basically brother Shane. We talk our names and rep the VHL no worries. 

He better create a player with all this Pajodcast money he's making...

2 minutes ago, STZ said:

He better create a player with all this Pajodcast money he's making...

Haha I've tried to convince him. He's not a big sports guy and he pretty much only has been exposed to hockey via me and the fact that you know we live in Canada. I'm sure he could easily have a good time here just a matter of interest. I'll make sure Kyle Chris and I rail road him on cast and pressure him to join just for you.

Just now, Devise said:

Haha I've tried to convince him. He's not a big sports guy and he pretty much only has been exposed to hockey via me and the fact that you know we live in Canada. I'm sure he could easily have a good time here just a matter of interest. I'll make sure Kyle Chris and I rail road him on cast and pressure him to join just for you.

ok, make sure to tell him to list STZ as his referral

First episode of Sequels and Spin-offs is uploaded and ready to be watched!

First episode of Controllers and Keyboards is recorded and undergoing edits!

Looking to get Feedback and Filibusters, Champions and Challengers and VHL Pajodcast done this week! Ryan also has some 40-ish old Pajodcasts that will be uploaded whn he has time to retrieve them and edit out the music that'll definitely get copyright flagged.

Anyone who listens/watches please give us some feedback. We're looking to make this thing kind of a big deal, and while we're definitely not at full power yet we are looking to make the best possible product.

I have subscribed and look forward to future episodes!

I also encourage the crew to subscribe as well @Fire Hakstol @eaglesfan036 @gregreg @Banackock and everyone else that has Youtube/google accounts.

Edited by Kendrick

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I have also bumped this on Twitter and Facebook to hopefully gain some exposure as well!

Yeah, I was going to do a full social media thing once we have the first episode of everything up, but I obviously have no issues with a little free publicity.

2 minutes ago, STZ said:

You'd think the chemo places would have automatic doors...

Depending on the city, they do or don't. But that is a good thing to bring up in each of our own cities.

4 hours ago, Kendrick said:

^What? That's like saying. "Hey, I won't hold the door open for you but good luck in your Chemo appointment".

It's typical that you have to turn it into an asshole response. Did you ever think that I was trying to be nice but you always trying to turn shit around. Seriously, can you fuck off and not reply to all my posts? You are beyond obsessed with me and it's getting quite creepy right now.

6 hours ago, gorlab said:

Thank god it isn't Jericho streaming league.

Co-op Gold is hood certified btw.

You doubt my mad skills?

Just wanted to give @Kendrick a shout out for a great image he produced for us.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-12_at_8.06.24_PM.png

We'll be using that for the archive editions of the old casts I upload as they are specifically labeled the Pajodcast and have the most to do with the VHL. This actually helps a lot Kendrick because now I can edit those old editions as Y/T requires an image. So thanks for that. :cheers: 

9 hours ago, Da Trollfecta said:

It's typical that you have to turn it into an asshole response. Did you ever think that I was trying to be nice but you always trying to turn shit around. Seriously, can you fuck off and not reply to all my posts? You are beyond obsessed with me and it's getting quite creepy right now.

How was it an asshole response though? All I was doing was questioning whether bringing in a member multiple times as he goes inactive is something we should look at.

What's funny though is you go out and attempt to troll and now when people respond you are getting scared. It's great to see.