Guitar club!

Fowll

Hi folks.

I hope you all are well. I found several interning topics about gaming, TV shows, films and books (hm,does I found any for books?) .  

But know I want to discuss to musicians and other  standard people who loves guitar sound, like me, something about my hobby -  guitar playing .

I bought my first (ah, actually  my only )    guitar 2 years ago. I found cheep but nice fender FC-100 classical guitar. 

I don't know why I bought it, because I don't have any talent in music, maybe in that teen ages I thought that that was really cool. IDK. But now I'm realy  happy.  My progress ir really slow, I know maybe only 5 songs, because on  this 2 years I was played maybe only 3 week ..  

However, know my friends start learn how to play guitar too and I can't let they beat me. 

This is my story. 

Today I learned xx intro. It's really easy but nice song. I found nice YouTube leasone with nice tabs. 

What's your story? How you learn playing guitars? 

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

The XX - Intro is a good song! You have learnt that already? Thats impressive

It's not difficult. You need play this song  only with two strings all the time

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Oh I didn't know that. I love that song

I love it too. It's max chill and relax when you can grab guitar and play something you love. 

41 minutes ago, Fowll said:

I love it too. It's max chill and relax when you can grab guitar and play something you love. 

Agreed, i'm not too good with a guitar but I have sort of fooled around with one to see if I understand anything. I know Smoke on the Water haha

I picked up an acoustic guitar about 4 years ago after getting sick and tired of moving my drumset :P

At least from an acoustic standpoint I found learning a few simple chords helped immensely, IE.  D, E, C, G and A.  A lot of songs derive from those.