S54 Recruitment Drive

Will

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Admin

10 new members named recruiters during the drive, so we reached the goal of 10-15 members! 

I've just gotten around to doing the drawings. Five people recruited members during the drive: @Kendrick, @Higgins, @Green, @Symmetrik and someone named Kit who I'm guessing is @KitRas?

Conveniently there was five prizes so everyone gets one. Since the first prize is clearly the best one, I did an initial draw for that prize that was weighted by the amount of recruits a member got during the drive: Kendrick (3), Green (4), Higgins (1), Symmetrik (1) and Kit (1).

The winner of the first draw was @Kendrick, he gets the $25 donation credit. (So that's one free season of full donation rewards + an extra reward of your choosing)

I then randomized the other 4 prizes with the other 4 recruiters:

2) Free Double's week - @Higgins

3) Double's week - @Green

4) 5 TPE - @Symmetrik

5) $4 000 000 player store cash - @KitRas

Thanks for the great work everyone we hope to be back with another recruitment drive next season. 

Just to make sure I'll apply it correctly, is the doubles week for 1 or 2 players?

And congrats Kendrick on the winning draw, thanks for the effort in getting some people to the site.

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Green said:

Just to make sure I'll apply it correctly, is the doubles week for 1 or 2 players?

And congrats Kendrick on the winning draw, thanks for the effort in getting some people to the site.

Most doubles weeks we give away are for one, but since this is recruitment rewards they can be claimed on both.

Thanks for checking! 

9 minutes ago, Will said:

Most doubles weeks we give away are for one, but since this is recruitment rewards they can be claimed on both.

Thanks for checking! 

While I am here, I should ask, mine is applicable to both players as per usual rules right?

Edited by Kendrick

• Senior Admin
35 minutes ago, Higgins said:

When do the draw prizes need to be redeemed by?

Any time within current player(s) life. 

• 3 weeks later...