S54 Recruitment Drive

Will

1 minute ago, Bushitroll said:

The point is dumb shit you are arguing in this thread and then chastising someone else for doing the same thing. Meanwhile you've pissed off someone else who was convinced to come back, for what? So you could measure cocks with DT? You must be the most immature cop married to a model I have ever met.

I actually talked to Laflamme and he seems pretty good actually. I mean you two are so weak you turn to personal life shit, which for some reason matters in league? Might want to focus on the LR.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I actually talked to Laflamme and he seems pretty good actually. I mean you two are so weak you turn to personal life shit, which for some reason matters in league? Might want to focus on the LR.

Didn't you call DT a fat 24 year old stoner today you stupid fucking hypocrite. 

Just now, Bushitroll said:

Didn't you call DT a fat 24 year old stoner today you stupid fucking hypocrite. 

Well I mean you guys go after me everyday, I say it once and you guys cry foul. You're funny, you two team up and it's a good show. This was fun

Just now, Kendrick said:

Well I mean you guys go after me everyday, I say it once and you guys cry foul. You're funny, you two team up and it's a good show. This was fun

I haven't talked about you or to you in like 2 weeks dude. You clearly started a pissing match with DT, don't care I used to do it to you for entertainment as well from time to time. You clearly pissed a returning member off though. I know you "Talked" to him. I talk to him every day, big deal. Also you are the one who cries foul, I can handle my own and not cry about it. You're the fucking hypocrite in this one bud the minute you call someone fat or a loser or whatever you can choke on my cock. And I can tell you if I saw DT calling people fat I'd fucking freak on him as well.

Just now, Jericho said:

Wait is Kendrick actually married to a model? Damn dude!

Yeah apparently you get married and people claim you said that. It's funny the sheep will say things just to be heard. i am not married to a model and never have claimed to. I mean I think she is but would never say that. Guys in the SHL just have very runny mouths and weak minded people will believe anything they want.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Yeah apparently you get married and people claim you said that. It's funny the sheep will say things just to be heard. i am not married to a model and never have claimed to. I mean I think she is but would never say that. Guys in the SHL just have very runny mouths and weak minded people will believe anything they want.

I wasn't trolling, I legit took that comment at face value.

I haven't talked about you or to you in like 2 weeks dude. You clearly started a pissing match with DT, don't care I used to do it to you for entertainment as well from time to time. You clearly pissed a returning member off though. I know you "Talked" to him. I talk to him every day, big deal. Also you are the one who cries foul, I can handle my own and not cry about it. You're the fucking hypocrite in this one bud the minute you call someone fat or a loser or whatever you can choke on my cock. And I can tell you if I saw DT calling people fat I'd fucking freak on him as well.

I didn't piss him off actually, talk to him personally and he is a little more stronger minded than you think. I mean he came after me, so yeah I'm free to get a shot in at him. Just like you get personally, don't paint yourself as Mother Theresa.

Just now, Kendrick said:

He had a picture on his facebook that was of a modeling shoot fake marriage pretending like it was a pic of him and his wife. Simple pimple. Own it, it's true, I fucking saw it with my own eyes and the original pic on the website that owned it.

Just now, Jericho said:

I wasn't trolling, I legit took that comment at face value.

It's all good, the weak will believe things when they want. I mean I don't go around starting rumours about other members, but thats just my thoughts on how this is a HOCKEY FORUM.

He had a picture on his facebook that was of a modeling shoot fake marriage pretending like it was a pic of him and his wife. Simple pimple. Own it, it's true, I fucking saw it with my own eyes and the original pic on the website that owned it.

Haha this is funny. He will literally believe anything the SHL tells him.

I would assume these get deleted after tonight as apparently the S54 Recruitment drive turned into Bushito thinking personal lives were here for the open flame. I never brought up yours, because I don't think thats fair. Some people have a moral compass though.

Just now, Kendrick said:

It's all good, the weak will believe things when they want. I mean I don't go around starting rumours about other members, but thats just my thoughts on how this is a HOCKEY FORUM.

Dude I was being completely serious. I read that post and thought it was actually true. I'm usually not that petty with my trolls outside of shit-posting and bants.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I'm weak willed because you did something that I've seen with my own eyes, it's not a rumour but I get that you are embarrassed about it and need to keep up this charade. 

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Dude I was being completely serious. I read that post and thought it was actually true. I'm usually not that petty with my trolls outside of shit-posting and bants.

And Bans, amirate?

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Haha this is funny. He will literally believe anything the SHL tells him.

Tells me, nobody told me, I was there the night it was found, I was shown the facebook page and the website with the original pic. This is so funny, I wonder if he beleives himself after saying it often enough.

I'm weak willed because you did something that I've seen with my own eyes, it's not a rumour but I get that you are embarrassed about it and need to keep up this charade. 

It is a rumour and you've never even talked to me personally about it so you just believe what you're fed. But keep it up!

I would assume these get deleted after tonight as apparently the S54 Recruitment drive turned into Bushito thinking personal lives were here for the open flame. I never brought up yours, because I don't think thats fair. Some people have a moral compass though.

See this is why I go after you. You literally just attacked a members personal life then go on and talk about your superior moral compass. Fuck you are a hypocrite

See this is why I go after you. You literally just attacked a members personal life then go on and talk about your superior moral compass. Fuck you are a hypocrite

Yup, guy attacks me and I go after him. You got it, so smart.

I'm not bothered by this. I mean sure you'd hate your personal life being brought on board, but I'm not as low as you are.

Go ahead and bring up my personal life, I don't give a fuck bud. 

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Wait, you think your wife is a model but would never say it? You jerk!

:P