S54 Recruitment Drive

Will

• Senior Admin

This season we're going to run a recruitment drive reminiscent of the old days when sterling headed  the recruitment crew. Our goal is to recruit 10-15 new members from now to the end of the month. To achieve this, we're going to make it worth your while to help out. 

First of all, the current recruitment rules give you 3 TPE when a recruit hits 75 TPE and 10 when he hits 200 TPE. We're going to lower the amount need for the 10 TPE payment to 175 TPE. For members recruited during this drive however, we'll be offering an additional 4 TPE if that member hits 200 TPE. 

Linking us on another forum you post on (http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/25729-tpe-post-on-other-websites/&page=6#comment-432191)

Any member who recruits someone during the drive will be entered to win:

1) $25 donation in your name to the league which will entitle you to 5 donation rewards.

2) Free Double's week

3) Double's week

4) 5 TPE

5) $4 000 000 player store cash

We will also be giving 1 TPE to anyone who can give us a good recruiting idea. For the new members, players created during this time will get $2 000 000 free player store cash.

:cheers::vhl: 

11 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

What about bringing members back?

I'd say it counts but I'm not the blue team. That being said guys who repeatedly get brought back are a little strange. Ex. Escabar has been brought back 3-4 times now when he goes inactive and milking the TPE from that might be a tad overdrawn now.

4 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I think the old rule on that was if they weren't on the league in the previous 3 months.

What happens if they are brought back countless times and they go inactive within 2 weeks?

1 hour ago, Da Trollfecta said:

It's been longer then 3 months since he came back and I guess by this ruling, it should count then right?

Is he going to come back or 'come back' just for the reward?

16 minutes ago, sterling said:

Is he going to come back or 'come back' just for the reward?

Yeah thats what he did last time which is why I brought it up, because if guys just come back like that then I guess we should allow ever TPE reward to be gained.

42 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah thats what he did last time which is why I brought it up, because if guys just come back like that then I guess we should allow ever TPE reward to be gained.

He came back last time and was here for like 2-3 seasons and had over 300 TPE. When real life takes over, then it takes over. It's not him coming here to get me TPe then him leaving just so I could get said TPE. If you are really questioning a person who decides real life comes before a sim league, then you really need to reevaluate your life there pal.

1 hour ago, Da Trollfecta said:

He came back last time and was here for like 2-3 seasons and had over 300 TPE. When real life takes over, then it takes over. It's not him coming here to get me TPe then him leaving just so I could get said TPE. If you are really questioning a person who decides real life comes before a sim league, then you really need to reevaluate your life there pal.

Yes that was what I am implying...gosh it's like talking to a rock.

I was actually stating that a person being brought back every 6 months or so (and has been 3-4 times now) really just looks like a milking of the system. Yes real life takes over, I get that; never even said anything to that regard, pal.

On 11/04/2017 at 8:20 PM, Kendrick said:

I'd say it counts but I'm not the blue team. That being said guys who repeatedly get brought back are a little strange. Ex. Escabar has been brought back 3-4 times now when he goes inactive and milking the TPE from that might be a tad overdrawn now.

ouch. Dick. Least im coming back every once in a while. I have a toddler and went through a huge separation. Instead of making a forum about me leaving every 6 months be thankful i am here for the time I am. 

Edited by Laflamme

On 11/04/2017 at 10:25 PM, Kendrick said:

That is not what i did last time thanks. My last time back I made Pablo Escabar ( who was my highest tpe player) i came out with over 400 tpe and donated over $60 CAD. Who the heck would do all that just to get someone else tpe?

I actually enjoy this forum a lot when I have time for it and have no clue why you are salty af towards me. Did I forget to say hi or wave to you as I was walking into the dressing room? 

That being said keep me out of this. Im here to enjoy the forum. 

1 hour ago, Laflamme said:

ouch. Dick. Least im coming back every once in a while. I have a toddler and went through a huge separation. Instead of making a forum about me leaving every 6 months be thankful i am here for the time I am. 

Never did I question that, you guys are blowing something up very quickly and it's a tad confusing. All I am saying is that when the Recruitment Drive kicks in, some people seem to come back and put the same recruiter down 3-4 times. After a while it just looks like the person is coming back to gain TPE for one guy in that sense.

1 hour ago, Laflamme said:

That is not what i did last time thanks. My last time back I made Pablo Escabar ( who was my highest tpe player) i came out with over 400 tpe and donated over $60 CAD. Who the heck would do all that just to get someone else tpe?

I actually enjoy this forum a lot when I have time for it and have no clue why you are salty af towards me. Did I forget to say hi or wave to you as I was walking into the dressing room? 

That being said keep me out of this. Im here to enjoy the forum. 

Once again blowing things up a bit much. Oh well

10 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Guy didn't even know what "Petty" meant until google told him this morning.

Anyways, 3 guys recruited. Let's get this going even further!

Sometimes I wonder how you make it through the day. Does your mother hold your hand and fight your battles. I mean seriously. You have the nerve to accuse me of shit in my personal life but when someone calls you out for the truth in yours, you get all pissy about it? LMFAO go choke on another donut you pig.

2 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Sometimes I wonder how you make it through the day. Does your mother hold your hand and fight your battles. I mean seriously. You have the nerve to accuse me of shit in my personal life but when someone calls you out for the truth in yours, you get all pissy about it? LMFAO go choke on another donut you pig.

This is not Recruitment drive related.

15 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Guy didn't even know what "Petty" meant until google told him this morning.

Anyways, 3 guys recruited. Let's get this going even further!

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Never did I question that, you guys are blowing something up very quickly and it's a tad confusing. All I am saying is that when the Recruitment Drive kicks in, some people seem to come back and put the same recruiter down 3-4 times. After a while it just looks like the person is coming back to gain TPE for one guy in that sense.

Once again blowing things up a bit much. Oh well

9 hours ago, Laflamme said:

This is  Recruitment drive related.

6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

3 Recruits. Nice try

The point is dumb shit you are arguing in this thread and then chastising someone else for doing the same thing. Meanwhile you've pissed off someone else who was convinced to come back, for what? So you could measure cocks with DT? You must be the most immature cop married to a model I have ever met.