VHLSC: S55 Draft Rankings #1 - Hello My Name Is

Kendrick

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

No they don't even get auto-drafted. Auto-drafted would mean the team has to pick that player in the draft regardless. They simply are placed in that franchise even before this draft takes place. Like your player is already in the Toronto Legion system, thats the way it is worded. I've never done GM players in this because that doesn't really give any insight. All that does is bring a player to focus that won't be drafted by any of the other 9 GM's.

Don't I forfeit my TOR 1st in order to take Boeser though? Or am I misunderstanding all of this?

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Don't I forfeit my TOR 1st in order to take Boeser though? Or am I misunderstanding all of this?

No. You drafted Ironside last season fair and square, your current player (Boeser) is auto selected to your franchise. Did you think you had to draft Boeser with your first round picks this year like the SBA?

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/1088-legion-prospects/

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

No. You drafted Ironside last season fair and square, your current player (Boeser) is auto selected to your franchise. Did you think you had to draft Boeser with your first round picks this year like the SBA?

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/1088-legion-prospects/

Yeah, I thought my TOR 1st was being auto-used on Bo Boeser. I even had a conversation with someone about it in the off-season, although I forget who, and they never mentioned I was wrong. :lol:

So I guess I have TOR 1st and SEA 1st? Shit. That's good to know.

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I thought my TOR 1st was being auto-used on Bo Boeser. I even had a conversation with someone about it in the off-season, although I forget who, and they never mentioned I was wrong. :lol:

Yes! @Molholt why didn't you teach your young grasshopper?

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

To be fair it was like 2-3 am and I was at work :lol:

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Yes! @Molholt why didn't you teach your young grasshopper?

I wouldn't blame him, really. I know that's not what you're doing outright..but it's totally my own fault. :lol:

Molholt's answered a bunch of my questions, same as others. I've jumped into this blindly, with some read throughs of the rules, and I guess some slip under the radar. It's definitely not as tasking as a job as I thought it might be.

26 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I wouldn't blame him, really. I know that's not what you're doing outright..but it's totally my own fault. :lol:

Molholt's answered a bunch of my questions, same as others. I've jumped into this blindly, with some read throughs of the rules, and I guess some slip under the radar. It's definitely not as tasking as a job as I thought it might be.

Should've drafted me to help you learn the rest hahaha