VHLSC: S55 Draft Rankings #1 - Hello My Name Is

Kendrick

Looks a little thin compared to the last draft, but we will see how that turns out in the next couple weeks.

Few interesting names in the username column though, hopefully they can stick with it!

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

Will this be done once a week @Kendrick

I moved them to once every two weeks just because I ran out of themes for each edition. I used to be doing 7-8 per season and it got a little stale in some issues. So I release them every two weeks now, I know Craig Button releases his NHL ones on TSN.ca every month or so?

Shit, I guess Bo Boeser is playing his career in the VHLM if he's not on the draft list. :P

I mean, I get he's automatically drafted to Toronto, but he's still an S55 draftee. I guess maybe I'd like to see him up in those rankings and mentioned in the graphics more than anything. :lol:

40 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Shit, I guess Bo Boeser is playing his career in the VHLM if he's not on the draft list. :P

I mean, I get he's automatically drafted to Toronto, but he's still an S55 draftee. I guess maybe I'd like to see him up in those rankings and mentioned in the graphics more than anything. :lol:

You just trying to create a diversion for the other GMs aren't ya

6 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

GM players have never been on these because they don't get drafted.

9 hours ago, Kendrick said:

GM players have never been on these because they don't get drafted.

They do though, to the VHL. You can't play in the VHL unless you get drafted to the VHL. Right?

I mean, they get drafted, but just auto-drafted to their GM's team.

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

They do though, to the VHL. You can't play in the VHL unless you get drafted to the VHL. Right?

I mean, they get drafted, but just auto-drafted to their GM's team.

No they don't even get auto-drafted. Auto-drafted would mean the team has to pick that player in the draft regardless. They simply are placed in that franchise even before this draft takes place. Like your player is already in the Toronto Legion system, thats the way it is worded. I've never done GM players in this because that doesn't really give any insight. All that does is bring a player to focus that won't be drafted by any of the other 9 GM's.