Send down - [G] Vernon Von Axelberry

Banackock

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

No problem, buddy.

If there was even a sliver of a chance that I could claim your services, I wanted to. Even with the small loss of TPE you were going to be a huge asset, but for me, most likely trade bait since I have Ironside.

But if you're taking the approach that we were "trying to fuck you", then I don't know what to say. As a GM, this is a free asset if it were to go through. Easy, smart move for an active guy that could easily make up that TPE. Plus losing that little amount of TPE wouldn't really affect much.

If you ever decide to reverse your attitude, I may take one of your players on one day. Maybe.

I'm not a free asset. If you did looked into it you would see Axelberry was never updated past 169TPE. he was not updated past 175 so none of this was even legal. I was never called up, so he never had to and does not have to send me down.  I played in the pre season in Vegas thus meaning I am in the Vegas not Seattle. If you guys all looked into this before posting then maybe this was avoidable. But you saw this and wanted to fuck @Banackock and in turn fuck me out of playing for my Aces when you knew I needed Axelberry. Luckily for me it all worked out in the end. But you guys tried to weasel in and fuck me by fucking him. Luckily not being updated and not being called up saved my ass.

2 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I'm not a free asset. If you did looked into it you would see Axelberry was never updated past 169TPE. he was not updated past 175 so none of this was even legal. I was never called up, so he never had to and does not have to send me down.  I played in the pre season in Vegas thus meaning I am in the Vegas not Seattle. If you guys all looked into this before posting then maybe this was avoidable. But you saw this and wanted to fuck @Banackock and in turn fuck me out of playing for my Aces when you knew I needed Axelberry. Luckily for me it all worked out in the end. But you guys tried to weasel in and fuck me by fucking him. Luckily not being updated and not being called up saved my ass.

This was more of a late night fuckery about something I never thought would happen anyways. Axelberry was during your update going to be above 169 for the season, so I see why it could have been argued as a ruling.

But like I said, and you said, Axelberry was never supposed to be on the VHL roster in the first place. Bana never should have had to make the Send Down thread. He probably could have cleared that up behind the scenes without making a thread.

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

This was more of a late night fuckery about something I never thought would happen anyways. Axelberry was during your update going to be above 169 for the season, so I see why it could have been argued as a ruling.

But like I said, and you said, Axelberry was never supposed to be on the VHL roster in the first place. Bana never should have had to make the Send Down thread. He probably could have cleared that up behind the scenes without making a thread.

Bana obviously got confused and should have posed this as a question to the higher ups to avoid this mess. I love a good fuck around like the next guy and you know that. But I was never called up, I never was updated past 169 which are two huge indicators that this is not valid

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

SHLers say VHL lacks in activity?

50 posts in 1 hour, boys.

giphy.gif

Still pretty light for a Robbie argument thread. I need to step up my game. Thanks for the interest guys, but next time do research before posting shit.

Lmao reading through this thread was too funny, especially seeing the exact moment when Robbie started sweating.

The problem here is that this 'send down' thread was not needed as Axelberry was never on Seattle and he was never forced up because he doesn't have 200 TPE.

7 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Lmao reading through this thread was too funny, especially seeing the exact moment when Robbie started sweating.

The problem here is that this 'send down' thread was not needed as Axelberry was never on Seattle and he was never forced up because he doesn't have 200 TPE.

That was exactly my point. I said not to worry about it because of that exact reason, but I decided to argue in here because why not on a Saturday night? :lol:

I'm gonna have to be that guy aren't I?

rO9I11e.png

2.4 – Contract Maximums 

• The maximum annual salary for an entry-level player who plays in the VHLM is $3 000 000

So the reason why he was counting against Seattle Bears books was because he absolutely was supposed to, you can't earn $4M in the VHLM. So technically, Axelberry can't play in the VHLM with the contract he's accepted and, ironically enough considering the posts in this thread, is only counted as a VHL player because of the value of the contract that HE accepted, so it not anyone else's fault but his. 

This'll probably be undone, but those blaming the financier and other GM's in this situation are being ridiculous. 

• Senior Admin

Nice catch @YEAH!stlemania

But like Yeah said, we're not going to force him into the VHL since obviously there's plenty of times where we or Street sees something like this and we say hey you can't make that much in the VHLM. But the salary will be dropped to 3M. 

40 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I'm gonna have to be that guy aren't I?

rO9I11e.png

2.4 – Contract Maximums 

• The maximum annual salary for an entry-level player who plays in the VHLM is $3 000 000

So the reason why he was counting against Seattle Bears books was because he absolutely was supposed to, you can't earn $4M in the VHLM. So technically, Axelberry can't play in the VHLM with the contract he's accepted and, ironically enough considering the posts in this thread, is only counted as a VHL player because of the value of the contract that HE accepted, so it not anyone else's fault but his. 

This'll probably be undone, but those blaming the financier and other GM's in this situation are being ridiculous. 

Don't go bringing logic and facts into this thread.

19 hours ago, BobertZ said:

Wait... what? im Calgary property now? And i'm not hitting 200 tTPE till monday

You were never up in the pros.

I posted this simply to get rid of you off the salary cap. You were never on Seattle.

@eaglesfan036 fuck off thanks :)