Send down - [G] Vernon Von Axelberry

Banackock

"When sending a player down who has over 175 TPE and does not have a two-way contract they will have to go through waivers for a period of 24 hours. If a player is being sent down from the VHL and is claimed, they will be assigned to that team's VHL roster, and will have to clear waivers again if they are to be sent to the VHLM."

Axelberry has 199 tpe

Calgary claims Axelberry on waivers @Will

Edited by eaglesfan036

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

"When sending a player down who has over 175 TPE and does not have a two-way contract they will have to go through waivers for a period of 24 hours. If a player is being sent down from the VHL and is claimed, they will be assigned to that team's VHL roster, and will have to clear waivers again if they are to be sent to the VHLM."

Axelberry has 199 tpe

Calgary claims Axelberry on waivers @Will

IT3UpW3.png

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

waiver order is based off of reverse of last seasons standings so right now you are toronto property

I think Davos will inevitably claim because why not gain a free asset? :lol: Davos was the only team underneath Toronto.

@Corco@BobertZ

Two-Way Contracts:
• Any rookie will automatically have a two-way clause attached to their contract for the duration of their rookie contract.
• A two-way contract will allow teams to call up and send down a player without them having to clear waivers.
After a player has surpassed 175TPE, at the start of the next season after surpassing this mark their two-way clause will become void.
• A two-way contract for a Prime or Veteran player does not permit that player to not count against the cap.

4 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

And i'm still going to the VHLM since I was placed on waivers

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

maybe, i dont see that part in the rules

According to waiver rules, after placing a claim, you'd go to that VHL teams roster. Then if THEY want to still send you down, you'd have to go through waivers again.

7.2 – Sending Down A Player
When sending a player down who has over 175 TPE and does not have a two-way contract they will have to go through waivers for a period of 24 hours. If a player is being sent down from the VHL and is claimed, they will be assigned to that team's VHL roster, and will have to clear waivers again if they are to be sent to the VHLM.

Just now, BobertZ said:

If this is how it's going down. I will retire Axelberry and no one gets him. I rather lose TPE then have teams fuck me over playing in the VHLM. I'll recreate as a goalie and refuse to play for all your teams come the next draft. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

If this is how it's going down. I will retire Axelberry and no one gets him. I rather lose TPE then have teams fuck me over playing in the VHLM. I'll recreate as a goalie and refuse to play for all your teams come the next draft. 

Or you just lose 30 TPE and you're good to continue.