Auto Correct Message Game

Devise

Simple spam game, type one letter and then pick words your mobile auto fill/correct chooses from there to form a random message. I'll start.

Also this is for the tenacious one of the best hits listen I love both those members however Toast hasn't Higgins been a shit actor and movie title I'm sure because it was just curious who Cena never says darling and then same with Chris about joining the meeting can you firmly say no chance McGregor when I get get the aggregator to get any sleep around 5 points when we finish writing it today and again I'm not saying because of just VHLM simmer now that he's quitting both jobs and then oversleep today and again though it didn't pioneer any of you boys could say the numbers and schedules here and make you feel like there is anything you'd have to keep happening lol

The rule is not that you have a problem and then we don't know how it long is that it matters that it has to do anything that you could be used for it is not a problem that is not a problem or something that is not a problem with this article and it was a great idea that you could be a good person to your own user has a long way of doing that to your point and not the point of that problem because it was not possible for a discussion on that article and it is a great series to use as well 

Everything is going to be up to the bathroom. I am a beautiful day. I will be on the way, I am a beautiful day. I will try to get the latest news from you soon. Just let me tell you what you think you can get seeds and the current economic climate change and the other hand I will not sure if there was a good day. 

VHLM simmer now that he's quitting both

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Simple spam game, type one letter and then pick words your mobile auto fill/correct chooses from there to form a random message. I'll start.

Also this is for the tenacious one of the best hits listen I love both those members however Toast hasn't Higgins been a shit actor and movie title I'm sure because it was just curious who Cena never says darling and then same with Chris about joining the meeting can you firmly say no chance McGregor when I get get the aggregator to get any sleep around 5 points when we finish writing it today and again I'm not saying because of just VHLM simmer now that he's quitting both jobs and then oversleep today and again though it didn't pioneer any of you boys could say the numbers and schedules here and make you feel like there is anything you'd have to keep happening lol

:o some day

I have attached my resume for consideration for your help and I will try to make sure that you will get the chance to work for me and I'll have the time to read your email and delete all copies of the above players to get the same Tyler to see how things work with your family and friends who have been inactive but I don't want to make a decision on your phone and it would take a while to get the same thing to consider.

FD is the only thing I would like to be as a black girl and a lot more to say about that than what she did with young people who had work in a school where they came and the dogs were there in a very good way and the way she was there for you and your son who had been in a relationship where he does not know how many magnets would be made in a good quality and then a set of turbos,

Haha, I used to play this game in one of my buddy group chats.

Starting with A: A little bit of a timeline, for the next one is a good team that's in the morning to see if I can get out of the battlefield mood. << It just starts looping the same sentence over and over after that.

Starting with B: But I don't know what I'm doing. Here is the best way to get a win quick then go to bed early tonight.

That starts looping too....

Your guys' are a lot longer than mine before looping.

29 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Haha, I used to play this game in one of my buddy group chats.

Starting with A: A little bit of a timeline, for the next one is a good team that's in the morning to see if I can get out of the battlefield mood. << It just starts looping the same sentence over and over after that.

Starting with B: But I don't know what I'm doing. Here is the best way to get a win quick then go to bed early tonight.

That starts looping too....

Your guys' are a lot longer than mine before looping.

Don't know why but yours sound like lost lyrics to bad Linkin Park songs..... :P

This one I started with C...

Can you please send me the emotions that Life Is Strange has been a while ago and I finally got a new dog is the best way to get a win quick then go to bed early tonight.

Lol that one ended the up the same as my other one at the end.

• 4 months later...

A few more days until I get to the point where I am not sure if I can get a job or a job I want to be a player to be a better player than the player I have been in the last year of the season with the Toronto Toronto maple leafs and Toronto Toronto maple maple leafs.

Fuck my new iPhone, I never preferred Apple products.

Edited by punkhippie

• 10 months later...

Oooh I wanna play

Please let me know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you need anything else from me

That was disappointing

Do you want to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that was the only thing I can think of is that the one you sent me a message on your phone and you can get it to me by the end of the day I was in the shower and then I'll be a little late to the party but I don't know if I can help with the kids and I are going to be in the office tomorrow and will be there at all the others are not going to be able to get to the bottom of this email and I will be there at all the others are not going to be able to get to.....

Weird - I don't have kids...

My bad y'all can come over whenever you want to come by and see you soon on the way home from the orchestra concert is at 6 3 votes for 42 so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at all the others are not going to be able to get to the bottom of this email and I will...

More rants about getting to the bottom of emails. Huh.

- M is a lot of fun and I am very excited to be a part of it. It's a great way to start in the next year or so I will be in the UFC because I am a student in the field of the Colossus.

Wtf??

I know Colossus is from awhile ago when I bought Shadow of the Colossus, but a student in the field of... I don't know where that's from. :lol:

- I don't know what to do with the order or something and you have to save him as Zelda as I can do it then I can do it then I can do it.  ....... ?

- A lot of people who loved to say how bad he was to be with him and trashed the arena and threw a dolly at the bus stop and he said he doesn't care about the tragedy though.

I know that one is Conor McGregor related. Haha.

• 8 months later...

**This looks fun so I’m going to try to get it going again**

Enforcers is the season for the leafs jerseys and jerseys for the next big event organizer and the ship will have a big sale on Saturday and then we can meet at your place and pick you guys off around noon and then we can go get back to work thanks bud love the tie 

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, Devise said:

This is funnier now that you're simming VHLM a lot

Can I just ask him what I can get for you and I’ll see what I can do a few more days of this time and I’ll be sure to pick you up tomorrow night.

Okay, laughing my ass of right now so that sentence is good enough for me. 

• Admin

Yeah I don’t think it’s going where you want me in there I gotta is a time for you guys and then I will come home to and get to work on my own way home from Burnham for you to be able I gotta keep it to you I don’t think you can be the one who doesn’t know how much you have been a lot more to be a good friend to and I know that I am a lot more to you than I know that you know that I’m going where you were I don’t think you have any idea how to make you happy and I gotta keep it to me I don’t think I have any good things going to do so if I gotta I don’t think you can be the real me