New Skin Available

boubabi

Also, quick bug note. The hover over effect icon first of all is fantastic for the team forums. For those unaware if you hover your mouse over the team's logo bar it goes from black and white to color. You can also click on the logo itself to head take you where you want to go, similar to previously. However that feature is not working for Helsinki, Toronto or New York. Not major, but figured I'd bring it up. 

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also, quick bug note. The hover over effect icon first of all is fantastic for the team forums. For those unaware if you hover your mouse over the team's logo bar it goes from black and white to color. You can also click on the logo itself to head take you where you want to go, similar to previously. However that feature is not working for Helsinki, Toronto or New York. Not major, but figured I'd bring it up. 

I had the same issue on the old site with NY, I assume it was because the logo had changed and something wasn't changed server side. Wasn't aware of TOR or HSK though.

• Senior Admin
12 hours ago, punkhippie said:

@boubabi are status updates not shown on mobile for the new skin near the bottom after online users and new topics? For someone who almost exclusively accesses the site via mobile that sucks

They are there, we're having some non them related issues with the status updates block atm, not sure if you noticed but it seems like it won't actually let you post a status update from the front page atm 

so it might disappear and reappear while we we're working on it 

1 hour ago, Will said:

They are there, we're having some non them related issues with the status updates block atm, not sure if you noticed but it seems like it won't actually let you post a status update from the front page atm 

so it might disappear and reappear while we we're working on it 

Cheers thanks

• 2 weeks later...