VHLM Free Agent Situation

Banackock

1 hour ago, Bushitroll said:

This is the only season you will see an active UFA in the VHLM likely during your tender so a rule was just made to appease the most stacked team in VHLM history to get them another player they didn't need.

I intend for my "tender" as VHLM commissioner to not be the length of a "bushito - VHL stay". Hopefully I can chug through this position as long as possible. Stability and a lack of turnover would be great for the league. 

Unfortunate that the right amount of planning had not taken place prior to retracting two teams - or they at least hadn't planned for this. I, among others, are simply attempting to smooth over the ride and will be look at ways to improve and better the VHLM for the future.

Thank you for the suggestions and opinions. :cheers: 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

I intend for my "tender" as VHLM commissioner to not be the length of a "bushito - VHL stay". Hopefully I can chug through this position as long as possible. Stability and a lack of turnover would be great for the league. 

Unfortunate that the right amount of planning had not taken place prior to retracting two teams - or they at least hadn't planned for this. I, among others, are simply attempting to smooth over the ride and will be look at ways to improve and better the VHLM for the future.

Thank you for the suggestions and opinions. :cheers: 

I honestly don't mean to come off like it's any fault of the two new VHLM commishs. You guys had this put on your plate and had to deal with the aftermath which I doubt is easy. The two of you are doing fine and I don't mean to project my frustrations onto either one of you.

Just now, Bushitroll said:

I honestly don't mean to come off like it's any fault of the two new VHLM commishs. You guys had this put on your plate and had to deal with the aftermath which I doubt is easy. The two of you are doing fine and I don't mean to project my frustrations onto either one of you.

Very understanding and I can promise you we'll take a look at a bunch of stuff this season. In the meantime, I'm unsure if there's one already but if not, we'll throw up a discussion in the VHLM GM forum for the time being to hear thoughts and suggestions.

Just be the guy to blow Las Vegas and Robbie's ego out of the water. :) 

7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Very understanding and I can promise you we'll take a look at a bunch of stuff this season. In the meantime, I'm unsure if there's one already but if not, we'll throw up a discussion in the VHLM GM forum for the time being to hear thoughts and suggestions.

Just be the guy to blow Las Vegas and Robbie's ego out of the water. :) 

If you are suggesting that, then I suggest using this method

Image result for jaws explodes gif

47 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Yep. didn't put the rule into place to begin with.  I literally was hired right during retraction retention, remember? 

Frank and I will look at this all during this season. Thanks for your suggestions. 

FIFY