CGY/COL; S53 Offseason

eaglesfan036

Also....and listen I'm trying to process the trust enough to trust the process here but...

Trading away 9th in the deep ass S54 draft that got you arguably the 3rd best player in it for a absolutely confirmed 9/10 in S56 with no idea if said draft will go as deep, OR have someone with that caliber fall that much. I mean King is even younger than Jacob. I get that Kendrick probably wants no part of this process that we must trust, but I'm just saying maybe making Kendrick a big part of that process would generate more trust y'know? 

2 hours ago, Devise said:

Also....and listen I'm trying to process the trust enough to trust the process here but...

Trading away 9th in the deep ass S54 draft that got you arguably the 3rd best player in it for a absolutely confirmed 9/10 in S56 with no idea if said draft will go as deep, OR have someone with that caliber fall that much. I mean King is even younger than Jacob. I get that Kendrick probably wants no part of this process that we must trust, but I'm just saying maybe making Kendrick a big part of that process would generate more trust y'know? 

@Higgins This mofo writing you off in Season 56 already. 

1 minute ago, Will said:

@eaglesfan036 maintains that we should implement crossover at once. It would be interesting. 

Probably should tbh. I may have even argued to go back but I don't know why. Top teams standing wise should always go to the playoffs imo. Also would allow us to get rid of the stupid bye.  An even number of teams enter the playoffs, why does a team get a free ride? Top of each conference plays the two worst teams and other middle two play imo. And yes that leaves a bye in the second round however we could always adopt something similar too Memorial Cup with three teams being represented. Not the traditional but the round robin final could be a unique feature honestly. Don't know if we could make it happen in the sim though.

7 hours ago, Devise said:

Probably should tbh. I may have even argued to go back but I don't know why. Top teams standing wise should always go to the playoffs imo. Also would allow us to get rid of the stupid bye.  An even number of teams enter the playoffs, why does a team get a free ride? Top of each conference plays the two worst teams and other middle two play imo. And yes that leaves a bye in the second round however we could always adopt something similar too Memorial Cup with three teams being represented. Not the traditional but the round robin final could be a unique feature honestly. Don't know if we could make it happen in the sim though.

the 3rd place teams are already bad enough imagine the massacre if the 4th place teams were in the playoffs.

• 3 months later...