TOR/HSK ; S53 Off-Season

DollarAndADream

Just now, boubabi said:

which is normal for his tpe

I don't shit over your offensive production while you had a 300 tpe player. It's just basic logic 

It's also basic logic that when you get as uppity as he did and things turn around to expect some shit. He had like two good games to start the season and spent the rest of it talking about how shit Power was. When things turn around you have to expect the shit to turn the other way.

Just now, Jericho said:

It's also basic logic that when you get as uppity as he did and things turn around to expect some shit. He had like two good games to start the season and spent the rest of it talking about how shit Power was. When things turn around you have to expect the shit to turn the other way.

Actually I started the season as THE BEST goalie for around two solid weeks. While your goalie was trying to figure shit out.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Actually I started the season as THE BEST goalie for around two solid weeks. While your goalie was trying to figure shit out.

Yeah strength of schedule had nothing to do with that.

Our goalie took us to a game 7 final. Your goalie took our team to the finals in the first place.

Well, if you expect to have an argument with moon's performance in the playoffs to shit on helsinki, you aren't very persuasive. But if you guys want to beat a dead horse with that, go on

Just now, Jericho said:

Yeah strength of schedule had nothing to do with that.

Our goalie took us to a game 7 final. Your goalie took our team to the finals in the first place.

Either way, still lost to a rookie goalie with this supposed "better roster".

Either way, still lost to a rookie goalie with this supposed "better roster".

We never said we were better than NY, we said we were better than you. Did you ride the short bus to school?

Just now, Jericho said:

We never said we were better than NY, we said we were better than you. Did you ride the short bus to school?

Yes I rode it and sat next to your sad ass. Don't you remember someone always strapping on your helmet?

Stuckholm will always be Stuckholm. As it was so branded. They won't win anything because they are always stuck in limbo. The franchise has been cursed.

It really isn't branded if nobody else in the world calls it that but you.

Actually if nobody else uses it, maybe it's because it's a shitty nickname.

Stuckholm will always be Stuckholm. As it was so branded. They won't win anything because they are always stuck in limbo. The franchise has been cursed.

One of the worst teams to a Finalist in 1 season..yeah so in limbo.

Yes I rode it and sat next to your sad ass. Don't you remember someone always strapping on your helmet?

No I went to school in Canada, where we get a real education instead of some bullshit about how great America is.

Just now, Jericho said:

It really isn't branded if nobody else in the world calls it that but you.

Actually if nobody else uses it, maybe it's because it's a shitty nickname.

Well I mean I do tend to start trends like that. Who do you think started up the whole "WinGOD" thing? Don't worry I will give you a hint, you are talking to him.

Just now, Jericho said:

No I went to school in Canada, where we get a real education instead of some bullshit about how great America is.

Oh so you were lacking solid social skills and learned at a slower pace. Congratulations you played yourself.

Well I mean I do tend to start trends like that. Who do you think started up the whole "WinGOD" thing? Don't worry I will give you a hint, you are talking to him.

Hall of Fame Builder Candidate everyone.

That isn't even the best pun available with his name. It already has WIN in it you tard... :facepalm:

Oh so you were lacking solid social skills and learned at a slower pace. Congratulations you played yourself.

Right because I don't make a living off social skills or anything.

Congratulations you played yourself.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Right because I don't make a living off social skills or anything.

Congratulations you played yourself.

Actually I highly doubt you do tbh. Just from speculation of your level of arrogance around the site. Followed by your constant need to have someone try and fight your battles for you.

Just now, Advantage said:

DT keep talking shit about my team though..last time you really went at it...well...

One dynasty later...

Time to make it two.

This time around it will be the failure dynasty. Failing to win a cup year after year.