TOR/HSK ; S53 Off-Season

DollarAndADream

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

That was when you were a much younger man. What about now, on as you enter your 50s and your body starts to slow down.

the Jagr of sim leagues

Just now, Bushito said:

Ask the young punks that had a 5 or 6 week jump on creating that I caught and passed in TPE

Anybody can be good for a season, @Seth has even done it before.

You haven't been able to go a full career in VHL decades, and real life years.

TBH I also think you would still be here at 3, since you know TOR takes a goalie.

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Sorry, you're the enemy today.

Been a long while since you've been relevant friend.

It didn't have to be this way buddy  but enjoy your last season of competing, Helsinki is taking over europe after this season.

Just now, Bushito said:

It didn't have to be this way buddy  but enjoy your last season of competing, Helsinki is taking over europe after this season.

You should probably get a real goalie then. I dunno if you saw what happened this year, but Moon was Stockholm's best player in the semis.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Anybody can be good for a season, @Seth has even done it before.

You haven't been able to go a full career in VHL decades, and real life years.

TBH I also think you would still be here at 3, since you know TOR takes a goalie.

I would have been a Meute in that case

Just now, Jericho said:

You should probably get a real goalie then. I dunno if you saw what happened this year, but Moon was Stockholm's best player in the semis.

A rookie goalie didn't play well in STHS? NO FUCKIN WAY, please tell me you're joking.

Just now, Bushito said:

I would have been a Meute in that case

Maybe, maybe not.

Plus I think @Banackock is just as good of a pick as you, so why lose assets to move up.

Also I think there's less of a chance of @Banackock dying of old age, so maybe he's better regardless.

Just now, Bushito said:

A rookie goalie didn't play well in STHS? NO FUCKIN WAY, please tell me you're joking.

Well seeing as how the other rookie goalie was arguably playoff MVP.

Also I dunno if you just want to blindly ignore history, but both you and your boy DT have a history of not making it a full 8 seasons.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

LMAO all the hate for me. Haha all good. I'd rather lose in the second than lose a cup tbh.

I dunno if you know how this works...but you still lost a cup too. So did every team that isn't New York.

Just now, Jericho said:

Maybe, maybe not.

Plus I think @Banackock is just as good of a pick as you, so why lose assets to move up.

Also I think there's less of a chance of @Banackock dying of old age, so maybe he's better regardless.

Confused, but sure. :P 

Just now, Jericho said:

I dunno if you know how this works...but you still lost a cup too. So did every team that isn't New York.

I didn't get all the way there, and then lose to a rookie goalie. The problem being you claim to have this and that, yet didn't have what it took to win.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

I didn't get all the way there, and then lose to a rookie goalie. The problem being you claim to have this and that, yet didn't have what it took to win.

Yeah it's definitely better to lose earlier in the playoffs. That's every player's dream. If you want we'll be happy to do it again for you, because there's no chance your shitty team beats NY.

Just now, boubabi said:

yeah, I don't get the stigma over moon's performance in the playoffs, he had the OA of a 250 tpe goaltender, what else can you expect lmao 

He was shit in the regular season too.

Just now, boubabi said:

yeah, I don't get the stigma over moon's performance in the playoffs, he had the OA of a 250 tpe goaltender, what else can you expect lmao 

It's literally them poking at a dead body thinking it matters. They will see this season. They all talk shit over 1 season. I guarantee if I went back in history and pulled out when they had a shitty season, they would say some random shit like oh it don't matter or some other random bullshit.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Yeah it's definitely better to lose earlier in the playoffs. That's every player's dream. If you want we'll be happy to do it again for you, because there's no chance your shitty team beats NY.

He was shit in the regular season too.

which is normal for his tpe

I don't shit over your offensive production while you had a 300 tpe player. It's just basic logic 

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Maybe, maybe not.

I guess we'll wait and see but I have faith I can be better since he was at 60 TPE when I created and I passed him now.