TOR/HSK ; S53 Off-Season

DollarAndADream

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

here you wanted to bet me $20. how can i take your hard earned pension like that. 

I'm in my 30's and I am about 10-12 years away from semi-retirement. Unlike you kids, I make real money and can afford 20$

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i wouldnt doubt it. here i would think the donation money was enough for @Higgins but i guess the price of Strippers and Cocaine has went up. i know this because its put me in poor house :( 

Fresh blue berries ain't cheap this time a year

4 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i wouldnt doubt it. here i would think the donation money was enough for @Higgins but i guess the price of Strippers and Cocaine has went up. i know this because its put me in poor house :( 

to add more to this @Smarch sorry im going inactive for a month cant pay the internet bills. it was either you guys or cocaine and strippers and well yea sorry.

@BobertZ would be proud

• Head Moderator
10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Can I get a tl;dr as to why this thread is 6 pages in 2 hours?

Well it started as me saying that Bushito is available at 3 anyways, so I didn't understand the need for them to pay to move up. Even in the unlikelihood he wasn't, then Bananas dman is there too so regardless they could've picked up a good dman there.

Then popcorn ensued.

8 hours ago, tfong said:

Well it started as me saying that Bushito is available at 3 anyways, so I didn't understand the need for them to pay to move up. Even in the unlikelihood he wasn't, then Bananas dman is there too so regardless they could've picked up a good dman there.

Then popcorn ensued.

Luckily we got the better of the two and are good. Rather not risk it with Banana.

It also would have been funnier if HSK fucked Frank over somehow. I mean, Frank got 2nd overall with insurance that I wouldn't pick who he wanted. If I traded down in the final minute at the deadline, and HSK picked who he wanted, that would have been some ultimate fuckery. Hell, if that happened, Frank might have just gone ahead and drafted Ironside, because then it would be screwing with me.

Either way though, if that happened I would have still been solid with King, and everyone in the 1st round pretty much came away with a great player. Some first gens too that will probably be stars.

• Head Moderator
26 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Luckily we got the better of the two and are good. Rather not risk it with Banana.

Risk what exactly? Banana does have a job, Wolf despite being on welfare still is a strong player and Federov has been on an even better start with more activity. Do you know the actual likelihood that Bash wasn't going to be there at 3 anyways? Is it high enough to warrant expending assets? 

34 minutes ago, tfong said:

Risk what exactly? Banana does have a job, Wolf despite being on welfare still is a strong player and Federov has been on an even better start with more activity. Do you know the actual likelihood that Bash wasn't going to be there at 3 anyways? Is it high enough to warrant expending assets? 

100%